Mozart wasn't black you dense gullible fucks

Tumblr will believe anything.
Yes I am aware that tumblr there's my problem, but /knowing/ that the idiots are there doesn't make it any less annoying when I turn over a rock and they all scramble out.

This image is going around, and it is fucking covered in notes proclaiming that YEP, despite all evidence to the contrary, that is ACTUAL PORTRAIT of Wolfgang Amadeus Motherfucking Mozart. That it's an obvious photomanip, has "NEW JAZZ ON YOUR CLASSICAL RADIO" across the bottom, and is easily discovered to be an advertisement for some Belgian radio? NOPE. MOZART WAS DEFINITELY BLACK. There's evidence, or something! Someone read in a book that the title is never mentioned! It's not like we know generations' worth of his family tree, or anything! ALSO, BEETHOVEN. HE HAD WIREY HAIR, OR SOMETHING. DEFINITELY BLACK. Anyone who disagrees with this is just OFFENDED RACIST WHITEWASHING WHITE PEOPLE DURR OPPRESSED HURR PEOPLE OF COLOR DURR HURR HURR.

Original post was likely trolling (blog that posted it was deleted) but people are still fucking EATING THIS SHIT UP. I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile, but claiming the accomplishments of others is pretty fucking pathetic. lol lol

Why the fuck do people exist that will believe without even questioning slightly anything they see or read on the fucking internet. Why the fuck do people exist that even find ridiculous fucking shit like this even slightly plausible. How the fuck did they survive past childhood if they believe fucking everything anyone tells them to this extent, why didn't they get their stupid skulls stuck in a stair railing or eat pesticides thinking they were candy or some similarly stupid shit. Why can't I just find these idiots and rectify nature's mistake by breaking their face open until they are no longer alive anymore and the world does not have to deal with brainless derpfucks.

tl;dr GODDAMN FUCKING GULLIBLE STUPID PEOPLE BEING GULLIBLE AND STUPID ON THE INTERNET
Comments212
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wait, so I took this seriously until the whole "black people have contributed nothing to society" bit.
"I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile, but claiming the accomplishments of others is pretty fucking pathetic."

Hmm. What do you make of the people listed here then? [link]

Surely they can't all be charlatans and thieves, can they?
Only most of them. Hell, could be all of them, I'm not going to look through individually.
"I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile, but claiming the accomplishments of others is pretty fucking pathetic."

Sorry, before mentioned rant is now null.
There is another going around claiming he was a songwriter..
Have you seen Crackerhell's tumblr page? That bitch makes me want to kill someone.
Yes, Mozart wasn't black. And Yakov Smirnoff wasn't funny. Who here is really being ridiculous?
Duh, where else did he get those hot beats?
You have aggression issues. And, oh yeah, I nearly forgot: you're an asshole too.
"I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile"

Oh please explain this one. :)
This is going to be good! I can feel it.
B-B-BUT MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE
"[...] it’s wonderful that the black community finally gets due credit for two brilliant musicians. "
My hand just went through the back of my head.

On the other hand, I'm pretty proud of Klara now for being able to troll Tumblr like that.
Long live our radio! :la:
I use tumblr just to post my art wips, I don't give a damn what happens in there.
It's just so much easier to believe something than it is to figure out what you're being shown/told is untrue, and then change how you think accordingly, when that would require you to crush your feelings of hope and righteousness. Like the 17th century paleontologist Johann Beringer, who was duped with fake fossils planted by his contemporaries, and actually believed the obviously fake things because he felt they would make him famous and advance his career. Even though they were so clearly unlike any other fossils found at the time. So he just claimed that they had been left there by God - an acceptable theory at the time since they still believed the world had been created by God - which explained the strange nature of the unusual fossils - including images of comets and stars, and fucking Hebraic letters. :iconfacepalmplz: Humanity, believing outright bullshit in front of their faces for generations...
Why I can't stand the majority of Tumblr users sometimes. Many of them don't even bother to research what they see on Tumblr.
I must question the educational system these people used. Even I know Mozart is white.
lol you don't know that. Maybe he was, he just secretly caked make up on everyday to look German =p