December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 211

Mozart wasn't black you dense gullible fucks

:iconcleverzed:
Cleverzed Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Tumblr will believe anything.
Yes I am aware that tumblr there's my problem, but /knowing/ that the idiots are there doesn't make it any less annoying when I turn over a rock and they all scramble out.

This image is going around, and it is fucking covered in notes proclaiming that YEP, despite all evidence to the contrary, that is ACTUAL PORTRAIT of Wolfgang Amadeus Motherfucking Mozart. That it's an obvious photomanip, has "NEW JAZZ ON YOUR CLASSICAL RADIO" across the bottom, and is easily discovered to be an advertisement for some Belgian radio? NOPE. MOZART WAS DEFINITELY BLACK. There's evidence, or something! Someone read in a book that the title is never mentioned! It's not like we know generations' worth of his family tree, or anything! ALSO, BEETHOVEN. HE HAD WIREY HAIR, OR SOMETHING. DEFINITELY BLACK. Anyone who disagrees with this is just OFFENDED RACIST WHITEWASHING WHITE PEOPLE DURR OPPRESSED HURR PEOPLE OF COLOR DURR HURR HURR.

Original post was likely trolling (blog that posted it was deleted) but people are still fucking EATING THIS SHIT UP. I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile, but claiming the accomplishments of others is pretty fucking pathetic. lol lol

Why the fuck do people exist that will believe without even questioning slightly anything they see or read on the fucking internet. Why the fuck do people exist that even find ridiculous fucking shit like this even slightly plausible. How the fuck did they survive past childhood if they believe fucking everything anyone tells them to this extent, why didn't they get their stupid skulls stuck in a stair railing or eat pesticides thinking they were candy or some similarly stupid shit. Why can't I just find these idiots and rectify nature's mistake by breaking their face open until they are no longer alive anymore and the world does not have to deal with brainless derpfucks.

tl;dr GODDAMN FUCKING GULLIBLE STUPID PEOPLE BEING GULLIBLE AND STUPID ON THE INTERNET

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheliarwolfram:
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Filmographer
Wait, so I took this seriously until the whole "black people have contributed nothing to society" bit.
:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
"I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile, but claiming the accomplishments of others is pretty fucking pathetic."

Hmm. What do you make of the people listed here then? [link]

Surely they can't all be charlatans and thieves, can they?
Cleverzed Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Only most of them. Hell, could be all of them, I'm not going to look through individually.
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
"I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile, but claiming the accomplishments of others is pretty fucking pathetic."

Sorry, before mentioned rant is now null.
:icontuco-sonofathousand:
Tuco-SonOfAThousand Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
There is another going around claiming he was a songwriter..
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Have you seen Crackerhell's tumblr page? That bitch makes me want to kill someone.
:iconludwigvankickass2:
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Yes, Mozart wasn't black. And Yakov Smirnoff wasn't funny. Who here is really being ridiculous?
:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Duh, where else did he get those hot beats?
:iconxxtraprince:
XXtraPrince Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
You have aggression issues. And, oh yeah, I nearly forgot: you're an asshole too.
Cleverzed Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:lol: Feel better?
:iconcoolcat10189:
coolcat10189 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
"I understand that it must be difficult for black people to live with the knowledge that their race has contributed nothing worthwhile"

Oh please explain this one. :)
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
This is going to be good! I can feel it.
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
B-B-BUT MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
tl;dr: [link]
Cleverzed Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yep.
:iconhardrockangel:
Hardrockangel Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"[...] it’s wonderful that the black community finally gets due credit for two brilliant musicians. "
My hand just went through the back of my head.

On the other hand, I'm pretty proud of Klara now for being able to troll Tumblr like that.
Long live our radio! :la:
:iconmaddalinamocanu:
MaddalinaMocanu Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I use tumblr just to post my art wips, I don't give a damn what happens in there.
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So do I. :nod:
:iconcosmicspider:
cosmicspider Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
It's just so much easier to believe something than it is to figure out what you're being shown/told is untrue, and then change how you think accordingly, when that would require you to crush your feelings of hope and righteousness. Like the 17th century paleontologist Johann Beringer, who was duped with fake fossils planted by his contemporaries, and actually believed the obviously fake things because he felt they would make him famous and advance his career. Even though they were so clearly unlike any other fossils found at the time. So he just claimed that they had been left there by God - an acceptable theory at the time since they still believed the world had been created by God - which explained the strange nature of the unusual fossils - including images of comets and stars, and fucking Hebraic letters. :iconfacepalmplz: Humanity, believing outright bullshit in front of their faces for generations...
:iconthesingingbird:
thesingingbird Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012   General Artist
Why I can't stand the majority of Tumblr users sometimes. Many of them don't even bother to research what they see on Tumblr.
:iconbootypatrol:
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That...
What?
:iconmatthewmatters:
MatthewMatters Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional General Artist
wat'd I just red
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I must question the educational system these people used. Even I know Mozart is white.
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
lol you don't know that. Maybe he was, he just secretly caked make up on everyday to look German =p
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Both his life mask and death mask have clear European features.
aw well wreck my hopes and dreams why doncha? lol

Thanks for the "deathmask" bit though. You won't get the reference, but I sure do and it amuses me XD
:iconsspirate:
SSPirate Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I love how for these SJW types that if there is even ONE ancestor in these people's family was was black or otherwise non-white that suddenly makes them ZOMG BLACK

I saw that Mozart post recently and it was followed by someone's complete smackdown of it- it was beautiful. They even included Beethoven in it. <3
:iconbluegenesis:
BlueGenesis Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh? I want a link to this smackdown, please! (If you don't mind, of course.)
here ya go: [link]
The one with the portraits of his parents, sister, probably other relatives, death mask, etc. etc.? YEP, fucking good one.
Yep, that one. Fucking awesome. I cheered. :la:
There are almost enough intelligent people on the internet to counteract the fucktards, unfortunately the fucktards never believe the intelligent ones.
It's amazing how far they'll go to try and "prove" Beethoven was "black."
All based on that he had some broad features or wirey hair. =I
And the butthurt. Holy mother of fuck, the butthurt.
It's really fucking amazing, isn't it? I got into an argument with a self-declared "PoC" about it and she literally had no evidence. It was astounding.

Also holy shit that post. There are some fucking hilarious, yet infuriating, blogs on tumblr that seem to be solely dedicated to hating white people. One of my favourites is this one: [link]
They never have any evidence. Their form of arguing is nothing but abbreviations only their fellow dumbfucks use and understand, bullshit self-righteousness, INSULTS OUT THE ASS, and if you're lucky, some sassy.gif

...maaann I need more tumblrs that WON'T piss me the fuck off. This one's good. Know any more like /that?/
(1 Reply)
:iconnudedoctor:
NudeDoctor Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Are you were people aren't being sarcastic when reblogging with "YEP IT'S REAL MOZART WAS BLACK TRUE STUFF"?

I mean, there's this whole little section of tumblr that was fooled by someone who (jokingly) spelled Marilyn Monroe's name "Merlin Monroe". Hoards of teenage girls are trying to convince this person that Merlin was the wizard, and Marilyn was the actress/singer.
They obviously didn't get that the person was parodying them. It's probably the same with "black mozart". :roll:
The person who originally posted the painting? Maybe. The comment chains claiming it's true, acting amazed and/or calling everyone disagreeing WHITEWASHING EVIL RACISTS? Nope. Unfortunately. Have checked, they're those "social justice warrior" dumbfucks, all thinking they're noble internets activists SMASHING WHITE SUPREMACY and shit.
:iconvindicates:
Vindicates Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
can you link me to this post please??
It's a post that had >5000 notes the last time I checked, there's more than a few of examples I could link you to. If you want a decent place to start, though, here's a fairly early one.
tumblr is known for having a stupid amount of fun. It's all probably just a joke. I'm betting that a lot of those are shouting "WHITEWASHING EVIL RACISTS" ironically.
If I could believe that, to save my sanity, I would - but I have seen otherwise. I cannot.
I've seen some very convincing parodies of social justice bloggers. and there are plenty of ones where i'm genuinely not sure if it's real or parody.
If it's absurd enough to make me laugh, I assume it's parody. Like that one... forfuturereferenceonly, or something. Pretty convincing at first, but insane enough for me to say that it's only an ironic blog displaying the extremes of social justice blogs.
Hah, I've seen that forfuturereferenceonly one - that one is fairly obvious, it takes shit just a little too over the top. Offended by everything that anyone posts for any reason.

They can't /all/ be parodies.
Unfortunately.

Even if some of them were, in this case, there's just as many ignorant "oh wow this is interesting lol derp mind blown someone said it on the internet so I'll buy it!" comments.
Are you *sure

Dammit, I need to set down my glass of water while I'm typing.
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Also a black dude invented peanut butter, without which we would not have peanut butter cups, so your little racist trolling side note is automatically invalid.
Good example actually - peanut butter existed long before Carver claimed credit for its invention - hell, some other guy in Quebec patented it almost 20 years before he even began his research.

I ENJOY THESE. THAT IS WHY I POSTED THAT BIT. GIVE ME ANOTHER HAAAH
Did he patent the name then?...because you can apparently totally do that XD.
Huh, that's actually a fun fact.
My dad's side of the family is extremely German and he has very dark hair and a dark complexion (when he's out in the sun enough he looks almost Hispanic) and my sister has extremely tight, curly, wiry hair that might turn into a 'fro if she let it. Dad's half German, half Dutch. So yeah, the ability to tan and super curly hair isn't an indicator of being black. Tumblr is just stupid.

Maybe we could have some REAL fun and convince them that John Quincy Adams was black.
Add a Comment: