Uh, Dude, There's a Car Accident. Use a different ROAD!

This is a bit of a few days ago but it still bugs me.

Like, this was a super bad car accident. REALLY bad. Like, I went to go in my room to type 'brb' to make dinner when I heard that sickening metal crunch and the kind you NEVER want to hear that is super close to your house. I ran outside as did the rest of the neighborhood and it was bad. I mean, this little car shaved the front of the car up to its front tires with gas leaking all over the road and parts of van all over the place. The other little car nearly slammed into someone's house but missed by just half an inch. The van was also smoking very badly and no one had any idea if it'd explode or the fuel would light on fire.

I mean, it was seriously bad. Neighbors helping the little old lady from the van as she was really hurt(Not life threatening hurt but still hurt as well as in shock!) and not sure where the other driver was. Everyone was just trying to keep things under control as neither the police, fire department or ambulance had shown up yet.

Which leads to the dickwad of our complaint.

You see, the accident is a four way road intersection to back roads. The main road leads to a bridge that heads to a gas station and to the high way. It is not the only road to get there. Being a four way spot, there are back roads he could have taken to go AROUND the car accident. It isn't a big deal. Some people were turning around to take a different road or moving around to take the back road.

Not this jack ass.

I mean, I can understand if your late for work or if you got to drop your three kids off(This guy had three kids in the back seat) or just got to get home. I can understand that, but bearing in mind of the possible alternative roads...

The one guy on the scene was asking him to turn around. There was a bad car accident, etc etc. Does this guy give two shits? FUCK NO. He decided to hit his gas, cut THROUGH the accident, missing the white car and the van, driving right over the small shards of car piece and barely missing the people trying to help the poor little old lady!

The guy? He screams after him, "KEEP DRIVING ASSHOLE!"

Seriously, asshole! There was a car accident! If you needed a way around, ASK. THEY WOULD HAVE DIRECTED YOU. SOMEONE WAS SERIOUSLY HURT YOU FUCK BUNNY, YOU COULD HAVE GONE AROUND. Not hit your fuckin' gas pedal and gone through and nearly making it worse! You could have gone around, you could have turned around, you could have done so much but NO! DICKWAD!

People like that just piss me off to no fucking end. I swear! These things make me lose faith in humanity at times!

Worse, the guy had kids in the back seat. Really? You HAD to do that with kids in the car too!?

DICKWADS EVERYWHERE!

Tl;dr

Super bad car accident. Hurt old lady. Guy drives up and decides, "Fuck this accident" and drives through without even bothering to turn around or take an alternate route. Dick.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wonder how that guy got his licence in the first place. :stare:
That sucks, if someone got the licences plate number, but they didn't so
Been in a similar situation, except it was a girl hit by a truck on a busy main road, and her injuries were very much life threatening. (She is okay now, but damned lucky to be, she was in hospital for a few months). Fuckers still kept driving by right next to where she was, we couldn't move her as we could see she had some nasty head injuries but had no idea if she had neck/spinal damage and you don't move people that seriously injured unless you HAVE to. There was even a side road RIGHT NEXT to where she was that they could have gone through. Thankfully an ambulance and the police showed up pretty damned quickly. Most terrifying morning of my life.
D: Oh man! I'm glad you got help!
This is why you need to get the plate number.
Maybe he was going to eat the kids.
Isn't that illegal?...
It is. :/ I couldn't get his license number though. The cops DID show though and that same guy that yelled did mention it to the cops. Not much else could be told to them -- gas leak, smoke, possible fire. They cleared the rest of us out of there quick when they showed.
Get his licence plate number? Either have the police take care of him, or just track him down, slash his tires, then kill his kids.
As a mercy killing?
No, cause you can.