Anti-Vumpalouska conspiracy in DA

My deviations are not nearly as popular as they should be, and I believe I know exactly why this is the case: there is some kind of anti-Vumpalouska conspiracy going on in here.

You see, several months ago, I left a couple of science fiction oriented art groups I had been a member of for a very long time. My decision to leave was due to constant mistreatment and lack of respect by these groups. On of them even blocked me for no good reasonat all, and the admins of the others greatly offended me by first ignoring my complaints and then, when they finally answered me, their responses were most impolite and uncivilized.

Some of you may still recall the complaint threads I started back then, and I thank all my TRUE and HONEST fans for the support they gave me. However, the sad truth remains that the vast majority of you seem to be part of this conspiracy, apparently working with those pathetic little clubs hell-bent on destroying any and all forms of non-conformist, ORIGINAL art. And I also happen to know WHY you have decided to walk such a despicable Path: you are afraid of the power these unnamed clubs and their cronies wield. You are afraid to stand alone against the masses, and so you choose the easiest Path and become common henchmen like everyone else around you. I find this very sad.

It is because of my realization that I decided to start this thread. Take my advice: don't be Lesser Lights and follow the Paths set to you by others, but instead follow your own Paths... and if there is none, make your own!
Comments222
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe if you talk to a mod, they'll give you a DD and your page will be flooded with the admirers who didn't know they loved your art this entire time.
Yeah.
Everything on the front page is garbage compared to the gilded sapphires you've bestowed upon this undeserving wench of a site.
Indeed. Thank you for your support and your great idea. Maybe I'll do just that!
Oh, I hope you do.
Indeed they are.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY UR ADVICE?
Listen to the Music of the Spheres, learn the Language of the Living and the Dead, and finally take the First Step.
Alright, who took the cone off the dog?!
Ebin butthurt comments XD
What are we so butthurt about?
Wait, You come to check the comments on this thread and reply on those that even aren't for you?
Why so serious :-DD
You're saying everybody here is butthurt, so yes, it is for me. If I see a comment on a thread I want to reply to, I will reply to it.
Tears before bedtime, I see.
Gimme a break.
Yes, we all hate you. Now gtfo.
No. I do not seek your approval.
Who gives a fuck, we all loathe you, remember?
Not all of you, only those Lesser Lights scared of the big bad clubs.
I think you're just too paranoid :/
I remember you. Go away.
You can't make me.