This forum has the worst features, blocking system, and moderators I have ever seen in any forum.

HEY, ATLEAST WE HAVE ALL THESE EMOTES AND THUMBNAILS TO POST...in vain
sigh.
Comments188
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Damn, can't thumbwhore on an iPod. :saddummy:
Two words.

Don't bother.
in the words of john romero

SUCK IT DOWN
Too short, don't care.
Welcome to the DeviantArt Forums.
This isn't OKC. But the same stupidity lives on.
I like peanuts. :dummy:
i missed something, didn't i?
He's mad because his threads keep getting locked. :lol:
Looks like someone didn't lurk enough.

Either deal with it, or go to different forums. Easy as that.
You could also have made a thread in the Suggestions forum giving ideas on how to make things better instead of going to Complaints.
oh look, time for thumbwhoring
I made a pie today!
What kind of pie? :lol:
1) Blocking systems are for pussies.
2) Eh, it could use better pagination, but other than that, the reply system is fantastic. It beats the quoting system of most of the forums I've ever posted on easily.
3) The moderators do no more than is strictly necessary, which is how it should always be, unless like in point #1, you're a pussy.
and i hate the reply system cuz of all the separate conversations that are going on.. you're missing 90% of the thread because of the reply function unless you click on each individual reply...and who does that?
and quoting people is easy to do, wtf?
Why would anybody be clicking on each individual reply? You only have to keep go to the next page unless you see a link that looks like (1 Reply), (3 Replies), and then you see the rest of the conversation that's hidden. Everybody can follow the threads perfectly fine. Maybe you're not used to it but I've been on this website for 6 years and I think it's just short of a perfect system.
i'd just rather not click on each individual reply especially when there are so many different conversations going on at once in the same thread.
You don't have to... Nobody does that.