Details

Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 113

brother and sisterly bond...

:iconhorrificsensation:
goddamn...wtf....ok well... let me just start by saying im originally from the north, i moved to the south with my bf.
So one day I was riding around with my bf, his brother and their dad and we were going to their dads friends place to hang a little. and he has already told us about these people that we were about to go see. well a 14 year old girl and her 24 year old brother live there and it turns out that there having twins. what the fuck? I didnt say shit to them but I almost said "so whos the dad?" to the girl (dont know if she knew i knew she fucked her brother) but I didnt I just ignored them most the time(she tried talking to me but i had this fake smile). Its just so fucking messed up!!! what the hell is there kids gonna call them? hey uncle! :D er i mean dad! um wait is it uncle??? yeah there gonna be great fucking parents indeed. I just cant believe it...

my bfs brother didnt even glance in their direction. he was sickened, and so was my bf. i dont get my bfs dad though, he says (yeah its fucked up but they cool, ya'll know i what i mean?) the fuck is cool about them?? there the trailer trash bunch thats fucks eachother and thinks its okay.

After we left I told my bf "damn I hope we didnt sit on the couch they fucked on"

oh and ive been to their house only 2 times. second time i went there was this other girl (probably there other sister) that needed some fucking pants. not everybody wants to see your nasty legs in those short shorts. never going there again (i have reasons of going i'd rather not tell but if you ask i will tell you)

another complaint- too many fucking horny old men in this state
and just one more complaint- fuck this place. i miss colorado.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:lock: by OP request.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
No imagine what's gonna happen when their twins grow up and bang each other too! :D
:icondarkanddefiant:
oh fuck, it's a hillbilly and its rednecked family.
HEY ZOMBIE.
i know you can see this.
just know that if I'm 10, you haven't even left the womb.

ya done goofed
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
This hillbilly seems to have blocked me so pardon me for leeching on your comment. But anyway:

... Fuck if I'm going to be able to make sense of that :iconidgafplz:
[link]
apparently this op has a secondary account that is now harassing me.

REPORTING TIME HUZZAH
There's nothing on the page and all the comments are hidden. Do you have reasonable evidence that this is OP's alternate account?
fucking op moved faster than helpdesk. :icongrumpplz:
yes, there was the op's fucking icon plastered everywhere screaming "MAIN ACCOUNT MAIN ACCOUNT".

And that's why you screenshot everything, folks :nod:

And do you have links to said harassment? I took a look on your profile page and while the food looked delicious and tastefully photographed, I didn't see anything in the recent profile comments where such things usually take place.
cause they left it in the older pics. like when i first got here. [link]
that user left that comment there after i had blocked them.

(i am a little boozy, thus i hadn't taken any fucking screencaps. :icongrumpplz: )
Add a Comment: