Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 41

Oh god fucking damn it. + NADC

:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
So I have acquired a job, my complaint ain't about that, however. Quite happy I got a job and am very excited to start working. :la: And that means I get to actually live here with my friend now and my ass isn't going anywhere. :iconlaexcitedplz:

My complaint is my tooth has just started hurting. I need to go to a dentist, but I don't know what dentist to go to that'll even accept my insurance, and I don't know how I would get there since my friend ---he goes to college--- leaves at 13:30 and doesn't get home until 21:30 or so. And everything down here except gas stations and wal*mart closes at 20-21:30. I don't drive yet and even if I did we only have one vehicle. So kind of stuck in a pickle here.

I hope it goes away soon, because I don't want my first day of work to involve tooths pain. It was hell trying to sleep last night. I was having a choice dream and I could feel the tooth pain through my dreams and I grabbed a pair of pliers and ripped out my tooth in my dream. And it stopped hurting. Then I woke up and it started to hurt.

I've ripped out one of my teeth before and I am tempted to do it again.

Oh yeah, The college my friend goes to is a National Auto-Diesel College. I am a bit confused because sometimes I wonder if he wants me to go there :ohnoes: and I don't know anything about cars and I haven't been reading the book he gave me.

But at least cars ARE badass though. Hmh.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I'd been having teeth pain a couple of weeks ago and a month before; my wisdom teeth are determined to make an appearance.
:iconceraisian-alchemist:
Ceraisian-Alchemist Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student General Artist
Is it one specific tooth? Or is it a few in a row? Because I recently developed new tooth pain but it's from clenching/grinding my teeth in my sleep. It's even caused me to have dibilitating migrains from time to time!
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
Dude I'd just rip that shit out.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Saline water should help. Mix 1 tablespoon of salt to 8 ounces of warm water.

Gargle, spit. Do it after eating, before you go to bed, and when you wake up.

It will not do anything for pain, but it helps to clean your mouth and stops infections.
:icondarkanddefiant:
darkanddefiant Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
guh, saline. :iconscaredplz: i actually kinda hate it.
I prefer saline water than mouth wash :lol:

When I get ulcers, I use saline water. Even with a ulcer, it's better than mouthwash D:

IT BURNS :ohnoes:
whenever i think if saline, i can remember the taste of it from when i was in the hospital with an iv. :bleh: it makes me gag everytime.
uggghhh, I hate the cold feeling running up your arm.
it literally felt like it was going up my arm to behind my throat. it was horrible.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
This is why we should learn how to teleport places. :iconwoooplz:
Add a Comment: