Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

My headphones break quickly!

:iconnazrininator:
Nazrininator Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
My parents claim that I break headphones really quickly, even when treated normally. I recently got earbuds for $5, and one of the speakers went out in 8 days. I got this pair of earbuds on my birthday. [link] One of the sides only lasted 87 days, which is a ridiculously low amount of time.

Am I the only one that breaks my earbuds rapidly, even when I treat them normally?

P.S. I love to listen to the radio using my earbuds. Maybe that's the problem.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconluna0404:
Luna0404 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012   General Artist
All of these things with strings are cheap-shots, the wires in the strings break way too damn easily ._.
Switch to this : GG SOLACE-AIR (or any type of bluetooth headphone, though I recommend this one c: )
These are WIRELESS headphones that use Bluetooth, thus, no strings = can't break :D
:iconnazrininator:
Nazrininator Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Well, I need the kind that is noise isolating or noise cancelling. Wireless headphones are a great idea!
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
And that's why you don't buy the headphones on the rack in the checkout line at the supermarket. You actually go out and buy quality headphones.
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I have a pair of $20-25 JVC ear buds that have lasted me for about a year, and still going. :lol: They have been put through the washing machine so many times and work just fine.
:iconkidd-breon:
Kidd-Breon Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I'm the same way with my earbuds DX.
:iconparadedemon:
ParadeDemon Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Artist
AUGH YES.

All mine are actual headphones, considering I can't keep earbuds in, and they break way too fast. Longest I've had a pair was a month or two I think. Shortest was a few hours. ;u;
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   Digital Artist
How about buy better headphones that aren't $5?
:iconabrigedfoamy:
Abrigedfoamy Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
i have a pair of 5$ earbuds that i got in 2007
still work like they're brand new
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Photographer
these are amazing [link]
:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I got a pair of earbuds for $5 and it lasted me almost three years. :w00t: But then I got a new pair and lost them two weeks ago. :crying:
Add a Comment: