Am I on a "block this person" list?

I was going to post in a thread and had it all typed out and tried to post it and low and behold I was blocked. I don't remember ever posting in the OP's threads before. I may be blocked by as many people as Prosaix is. ha ha
Comments127
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Far as I know, no one's blocked me yet :la: but now for saying that I'm sure someone probably will. I've only blocked one person, and that was only because they kept spamming me with their badly drawn penis art. >_< Never heard of you before either, but that's mostly because I'm not on complaints often.
I've been a regular on these forums since 2007, and I've never heard of you before. Unless you recently changed your username.
I'm sure you have not heard of a lot of people here. I have gone by the name OrangeKiss on several forums as well as Facebook.
Being blocked is interesting. :XD: You can always piggy back on someone else's comment though.
Yes, I know that. It is just the indignity of it all. ha ha
People have lists these days? What in the flying fuck? That's dumb, People need to stop being dumb.
we'll follow your example.
For sure~ I'm awesome~
I've somehow made one person's list, recently.
People block you for two reasons. they can't handle truth or are idiots.
Or are just plain butthurt.
ok, you are in the idiot group and are blocked.
I'm a potato.
So am I, Lets be potatoes together.
Ii am blocked by many a people. It's their loss.
Getting blocked doesn't mean anything.
I did get blocked by people who can't take constructive criticism. Ah, sweet ignorance.
i have this really bad habit of pissing people off when i'm drunk, thus either i block first or they block first.

wait, this isn't confessions.
FUCK
Been there, done that unfortunately. Drinking and being on line do not mix.
luckily this wont happen to me :lol:

i hope anyway :evillaugh:
I've been added to people's block lists for acting poorly. It happens. :shrug: But, people are pretty forgiving if you stop behaviors that are pissing them off. I sometime remove people from my own list if I can't remember why I blocked them (it can't be that bad if I don't remember).
Well so far I have never blocked anyone.