Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 314

Weeaboos/Freak Otakus/Japanophiles

:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I'm sick of them. Plain and simple. So I don't like the anime you like or the anime styled game you do? Suck it.
And I'm not talking about the ones on the Internet because it's fairly simple to avoid them. I'm talking about the scrubs at my collge that cry (in one case, LITERALLY cry) because you don't fap and fiend over Naruto or Bleach.

Here's an example. I take my laptop to school and since most of my finals are complete, in between classes during my hour long breaks, I play games on it. My favorite game to play on it is this. [link]
So a few shuffled over out of interest and I try to ignore them. As long as they stay quiet, I do too. I'm no dick however, and won't blatantly ignore someone if they're casually speaking to me. So one of them says "you should play Touhou". When I say "no, I don't like it". They have a problem and tell me I should like it because it's exactly the same as my game and "it's awesomeness is doubled because of it's style". She slams my computer shut and storms off (I actually think she has legitimate social issues, but I'm not sure).

Another incident on the same damn day. I was speaking to my friends about Sonic Transformed. They said that Hatsune Miku chick was supposed to be put in as DLC and I was asked if I was going to buy her if she wins. I said "Ew, fuck no. I hate Vocaloids." He's my friend so I can say what I want and he won't give a damn. I didn't realize the weeaboo table was eavesdropping and 3/9 of them flipped shit when they heard me.

I'm not exaggerating. It may just be a minute group, but weeaboos are some of the worst fanboys I've come across. I can't STAND them.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondennyvuquach:
DennyVuQuach Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I feel your pain. Some people these days are really annoying. I'm a Vocaloid fan, and I met the Vocaloid fans who are nice. But I hate the fact that people compared the Vocaloids to real singers. Not to mention, some of the Vocaloid weeaboos push people into listening to them. I think Vocaloid is hated by some people, because it has its annoying fandom.

About the anime, I do like anime as well, but I'm not a fan of the mainstream ones. I watch anime that I like occassionally, but I'll never force anybody to watch anime, even my friends.
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
I didn't like Vocaloids from the start. While she wasn't a weeb, my ex made me watch those damn songs for an HOUR. Then I started disliking them more. Now that the weebs at school got on me for it, if I see Hatsune Fucku, it'll be too soon. Q^Q

I've got no problem with anyone sensible. My best friend is a huge anime lover and I accompany him at Otakon every year, as well as my brony friend, and Nintendo loving friends. We all get along because we all shut the fuck up. c:
:iconzeflyingmuppet:
ZeFlyingMuppet Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
People are crazy these days :shrug: I do like vocaloid n stuff but I'm not its bitch, you know what I'm saying? someone says they hate it, I'm not all "AIO'NSFBA9SE8GNA" on them. I don't know what the hell Touhou is, it looks like a bunch of shit flying everywhere. It's also a rage game it appears too.
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
I love that style shooter more than any other game, but I find Touhou's play style so BLAND and it's so boring to look at. I also just feel very uncomfortable playing a game...all about little girls.
Welcome to Japan xD
Weird enough I think their age of consent is like... 14... o_o
:iconiknowthatfeelplz:
o-o

Seriously?
I love Japan, but shit. I guess I can't truly judge. Cultural differences. I may be biased based on what I've been conditioned to believe, but I...no. 14? No.
Yeah I can't judge either. Japan is great!
Well I guess you can't really beat some of the sex laws in the states lol.
In Boston you apparently can't have sex on the floor xD
Slap me if you want I'm so off topic lol

It should be a bit higher than 14 IMO O_o
Fuck is up with these stupid laws? I'll do the nasty where I damn well fucking please!
You should google some of the laws, a lot of them are funny xD!
One day I'll go do the nasty on a floor on Boston
I'd be like "DAMN SON YOU CAN'T ARREST ME YOU DON'T KNOW I DID IT"
lol I seriously don't know.
:iconkokomaniac:
KokoManiac Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
My friend is in her weeaboo phase...I'm hoping it doesn't last long....
Add a Comment: