Marijuana Heads at My School

I am a teenager in high-school and nothing pisses me off more than seeing the loser marijuana smokers doing drugs in PLAIN VIEW of the school I attend. You can see them smoking their shitty little crack-pipes at the smoker's pit from inside the goddamn school! How fucking dumb does someone have to be to think this is a good idea ever? ANSWER: EXCEPTIONALLY FUCKING DUMB. If you're going to be a menace to society and smoke away your brain, do it from the privacy of your own home, not out in the public in front of a MAIN ROAD. It gives my catholic school a bad name, and let's be honest, religion already gets a bad enough reputation from slandering non-theists (and sometimes hypocritical theists). This is effectively proof that marijuana is detrimental to your mental health. Only a fucking LOONIE would do something so absolutely RETARDED, let alone IN A PUBLIC SPACE. Not only do they look like underdeveloped monkies when they do that shit, they fucking act and smell like it too. They smell like road-kill skunk. Disgusting and putrid. That shit stinks up the hallway that they walk through to get to 'The Pit' (the cancer factory more like it). I've already reported 3 dope-heads to the school administration, and 1 to the police, but they STILL SMOKE POT. When will they realize what they're doing is OBJECTIVELY BAD and they could very easily ruin their life, not just from the effects of the marijuana itself, but from the legal troubles that will surely ensure if they keep being such SENESELESS dummies.
Comments572
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yeah they aren't bothering you man let them make their own decisions
You shoulkd round them all up and get them to do your bidding in their stupefied pot haze. It'll be like having your personal army of stoner zombies!
Oh my god... You're one of those people who is gonna go totally NUTS in college. Drinking, drugs, sex, partying, shenanigans, the whole shebang. You're just gonna lose your shit after being so fucking judgmental and prissy all through high school. Like seriously, you're freaking out about weed. Weed is barely even a drug.
SMOKE ERRY DAY
BLAZE IT. BC BUD.
Okay... Just to be the devil's advocate here - you do realise there are people who habitually use marijuana every day, and still contribute positively as responsible members of society, right? I'm not defending these people your noting here, before you jump to that conclusion. Merely pointing out your blanket generalisation is demeaning to some. Surely. Your elitist attitude is troubling as well, but that's an entirely different bone of contention.
If they smoke weed everyday and yet still contribute positively as responsible members of society, how did they pass a drug test before they got a job? :lol:
Easy. Don't smoke weed before you go to look for a job. The word "responsible" and smoking weed every day contradict each other, see. First you get the job, establish good work ethic, then smoke the weed if you'd like, but only so long as it doesn't negatively impact your day to day commitments. It's not that hard. We're not talking about heroin or crack here, where if you don't boot up or some shit every two hours you start going through withdrawals. Let's be realistic, here.
Marijuana doesn't make you stupid, dumbass. Smart people smoke and dumb people smoke, just like smart people live and dumb people live. Expect 90% of any group of people to be idiots and you'll avoid all the sad surprises.
There is one dude that used to take drugs like that. He was expelled for a year when I was in 8th grade last year, then he came back this year.

Sucks that I sit next to him in science again. He flirts in a unkindly way.....

At least he wasn't recorded of having drugs, yet. :lol:
Thank you for that, kids do it at my school all the time as well, brag about it and the welding teacher sells it to them! I mean my God, I wouldn't care if you do the shit at home and privately but honestly have some kind of decency and not talk about it or do it in public.
Imo, it's trashy as all hell, but it's not my business. If people want to do that with their lives, so be it; as long as smoke isn't blown in my face I'm fine. I'm actually surprised your school doesn't enforce rules, over here we have occasional dogs come in for drug searches, and policemen patrolling between campuses.
How on earth do you smoke pot out of a crack pipe?
smoking weed in public is pretty dumb.

no need to be a snitch about it, though; it's just weed.
Its people like you that are the reason they're smoking the weed in the first place, my dear. Grow a thicker skin and while you're at it, pick up some kind of cream for that sore asshole of yours.
:shrug: my school's pretty bad for potheads too but it doesn't bother me lol. Might be because of how terrible my town is, high suicide rates.

now, that's something to worry about.
This is at my school too. I said in German class the other day that I have no respect for people who do drugs, which led to half the class now hating my because I don't have respect for them now. Ugh. Get a life. You're killing yourself with that crap, and you're hurting others too.
You can't kill yourself with pot, moron. Read a book.
Why don't you? You can quite easily kill yourself with marijuana. As for killing yourself with a pot, it's quite easy. Just hit yourself on the head hard enough. (joke of the day)
Prove it. Name one person who has died of a THC overdose.

I'll wait.
Lee Maisey of the UK. (though I may have spelled that wrong)
Directly pasted:

What Wikipedia Says about Cannabis [Drug], "Lethal Dose"
[link](drug)#Lethal_dose:

It is generally considered to be impossible to achieve a lethal overdose by smoking cannabis. According to the Merck Index, 12th edition, the LD50, the lethal dose for 50% of tested rats, is 42 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. That is equivalent, for a 75 kg (≈165 lb). male, to ingest all of the THC in 21 one-gram cigarettes of maximum-potency (15% THC) cannabis buds, assuming no THC was lost through burning or exhalation. For oral consumption, the LD50 for rats is 1270 mg/kg and 730 mg/kg for males and females, respectively, equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC cannabis. Only with intravenous administration— an unheard of method of use by humans— may such a level be even theoretically possible.

There has only ever been one recorded verdict of fatal overdose due to cannabis, however this finding was found on multiple professional reviews to be "not legitimate".

In January 2004, Lee Maisey of the United Kingdom was found dead. The coroner's report stated "Death due to probable cannabis toxicity". It had been reported that Maisey smoked about six joints a day. Mr. Maisey's blood contained 130 nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml) of the THC metabolite THC-COOH.

The validity of the finding did not stand up well under review. As reported on 2004-01-28 in the Neue Züricher Zeitung, the Federal Health Ministry of Switzerland asked Dr. Rudolf Brenneisen, a professor at the department for clinical research at the University of Bern, to review the data of this case. Dr. Brenneisen said that the data of the toxicological analysis and collected by autopsy were "scanty and not conclusive" and that the conclusion "death by cannabis intoxication" was "not legitimate". Additionally, Dr. Franjo Grotenhermen of the nova-Institute in Cologne, Germany said: "A concentration of 130 ng/ml THC-COOH in blood is a moderate concentration, which may be observed some hours after the use of one or two joints. Heavy regular use of cannabis easily results in THC-COOH concentrations of above 500 ng/ml. Many people use much more cannabis than Mr. Maisey did, without any negative consequences."
Wow. Wikipedia. Very reliable. (NOT)
View all replies
why don't you go tell them that instead of whining about it here ?