Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 571

Marijuana Heads at My School

:iconcerealbro:
CerealBro Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I am a teenager in high-school and nothing pisses me off more than seeing the loser marijuana smokers doing drugs in PLAIN VIEW of the school I attend. You can see them smoking their shitty little crack-pipes at the smoker's pit from inside the goddamn school! How fucking dumb does someone have to be to think this is a good idea ever? ANSWER: EXCEPTIONALLY FUCKING DUMB. If you're going to be a menace to society and smoke away your brain, do it from the privacy of your own home, not out in the public in front of a MAIN ROAD. It gives my catholic school a bad name, and let's be honest, religion already gets a bad enough reputation from slandering non-theists (and sometimes hypocritical theists). This is effectively proof that marijuana is detrimental to your mental health. Only a fucking LOONIE would do something so absolutely RETARDED, let alone IN A PUBLIC SPACE. Not only do they look like underdeveloped monkies when they do that shit, they fucking act and smell like it too. They smell like road-kill skunk. Disgusting and putrid. That shit stinks up the hallway that they walk through to get to 'The Pit' (the cancer factory more like it). I've already reported 3 dope-heads to the school administration, and 1 to the police, but they STILL SMOKE POT. When will they realize what they're doing is OBJECTIVELY BAD and they could very easily ruin their life, not just from the effects of the marijuana itself, but from the legal troubles that will surely ensure if they keep being such SENESELESS dummies.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconml4p:
ML4P Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah they aren't bothering you man let them make their own decisions
:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
You shoulkd round them all up and get them to do your bidding in their stupefied pot haze. It'll be like having your personal army of stoner zombies!
:iconpsychogizmo:
psychogizmo Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Oh my god... You're one of those people who is gonna go totally NUTS in college. Drinking, drugs, sex, partying, shenanigans, the whole shebang. You're just gonna lose your shit after being so fucking judgmental and prissy all through high school. Like seriously, you're freaking out about weed. Weed is barely even a drug.
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
SMOKE ERRY DAY
BLAZE IT. BC BUD.
:iconzoo-relived:
zoo-relived Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Okay... Just to be the devil's advocate here - you do realise there are people who habitually use marijuana every day, and still contribute positively as responsible members of society, right? I'm not defending these people your noting here, before you jump to that conclusion. Merely pointing out your blanket generalisation is demeaning to some. Surely. Your elitist attitude is troubling as well, but that's an entirely different bone of contention.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If they smoke weed everyday and yet still contribute positively as responsible members of society, how did they pass a drug test before they got a job? :lol:
:iconzoo-relived:
zoo-relived Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Easy. Don't smoke weed before you go to look for a job. The word "responsible" and smoking weed every day contradict each other, see. First you get the job, establish good work ethic, then smoke the weed if you'd like, but only so long as it doesn't negatively impact your day to day commitments. It's not that hard. We're not talking about heroin or crack here, where if you don't boot up or some shit every two hours you start going through withdrawals. Let's be realistic, here.
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   Traditional Artist
Marijuana doesn't make you stupid, dumbass. Smart people smoke and dumb people smoke, just like smart people live and dumb people live. Expect 90% of any group of people to be idiots and you'll avoid all the sad surprises.
:iconsauti-alamisi:
Sauti-Alamisi Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
There is one dude that used to take drugs like that. He was expelled for a year when I was in 8th grade last year, then he came back this year.

Sucks that I sit next to him in science again. He flirts in a unkindly way.....

At least he wasn't recorded of having drugs, yet. :lol:
:iconechointhevoid:
EchoInTheVoid Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Writer
Thank you for that, kids do it at my school all the time as well, brag about it and the welding teacher sells it to them! I mean my God, I wouldn't care if you do the shit at home and privately but honestly have some kind of decency and not talk about it or do it in public.
Add a Comment: