Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 130

Facebook drama, you have been warned

:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Writer
One of the quickest ways to make me angry is to start insulting "ugly" people. Seriously. It fucking pisses me off. This is like the one "demographic" that everyone seems to feel that it is OK to insult, because "ugly" is an incredibly subjective thing.

Some people have had to deal with painful amounts of ridicule due to their results in the genetic lottery, and when people make off-collar remarks putting down those who look bad all they do is reaffirm to someone that beauty is an objective thing, and that they are incapable of even trying for it--even if it's not true.

It's really hard to believe you are beautiful when everyone everywhere is telling you that you are ugly. It feels like you are lying, because you know that other people can more often than not offer a more objective eye. And then you believe them because you don't want to end up like those people who get laughed at for trying to look good and thinking they do when they don't.

It's cruel.

Anyways, some girl I'm facebook friends with posted a stupid, hurtful status. I thought about all her young teenage impressionable friends who might be reading it, and decided maybe it might make at least one person feel good to see someone stand up to this bully.

Holy shit this girl is fucking stupider than I thought, though. I posted screen caps below because her ignorance is off the charts.

tl;dr: I'm raging hard because of this: [link] [link]

I am the blue one.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   Digital Artist
I'm not surprised to see this from someone of our pittyful generation. The kids these days are stupid and ignorant than ever. If she thinks she can say anything she wants without thinking about the consequences of it actually hurting someone, then I can perfectly say this: She's a dumb cunt.
:iconladyreshiram:
LadyReshiram Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
...I want to poke fun of her intelligence but I'm going to
be the better person and say; the internet is full of idiots.
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That's why my Facebook is basically Abandoned....to much dumb exists there. :dummy:
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
... You are ugly. Your moon is the wrong color and looks muddy, the cat looks fat as well as retarded, and you don`t even have big Ws to make up for it.

I hope you are happy I had to look at that!
witwitch Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Writer
I'm so offended! :ohnoes:!
:icontotally-dead:
Totally-dead Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I should hope so. I didn`t engineer that for nothing!
Oh, don't worry. Rattled my bones, it did.
:iconsoda-with-cyanide:
soda-with-cyanide Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
Bro, we're talking about facebook, the hand-out place of all the raisin-brained fucksacks from around the globe.
:iconsolaces:
Solaces Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Also, ever lurk the Misc. on Bodybuilding.com's forums.
Every time those guys post anything, I just wanted to headdesk. Seriously:

"SO LULZ GUYS I JUST HOOKED UP WITH THIS 2/10 FAT CHICK FOR THE LULZ! HAHAHAHAHA SO ANYWAY, SHOULD I GO OUT WITH THIS 6/10 CHICK WITH BIG TITS OR THIS 9/10 WHO'S A BITCH BUT IS SOOOO HOT? LOL!"

Apparently to them, a US size 8 is pushing fat, big tits on a fat chick don't count (but of course, fake ones on a hawt skinny chick do!), and anyone who doesn't agree with their standards is 1. a whiteknight or 2. FAGGOT LULZ

It's like, seriously, I get it, your bodybuilders, you have standards, you want a fit girl with similar interests as you. There's nothing wrong with that. But when you have to resort to being a dick to any female that you don't want to fuck, it gets just slightly irritating.

...ah, who am I kidding? 95% of these douches would probably never put on that tough guy on the internet persona once they get offline. They probably couldn't even call a fat chick a fattie to her face, the way they act like they do.
I see that whole /10 rating system all over the internet, and it makes me feel sick.

I know a guy who uses it when he talks about girls he likes, even when I am in the room. Like, "Oh she was a 7/10 but her personality is so great I could bump it up to 8/10, and she has the perfect ass."

He's never described anyone below a "7/10" with it, though. I think maybe he thinks he's using it as a compliment? As another way of saying "I met a pretty girl"?

I think it's damn stupid and misogynistic.
Add a Comment: