I was gonna do my math but then I got HIGH

Right, so i've been given this huge bottle of medication from the doctors and i have to take 200ml of it every 6 hours, (so really 3 times a day :meow:) they say it taste's like cranberry...:noes: it flippin' doesn't :stare:

And the most funny thing was, I had to drink a dose of it before school. I was fine waling to school, but then first period came. and things went pear shaped :XD:
I sat down and immediately, i started to feel really out of it, really tired and relaxed. Now, my mate who i sat next too was away and i was on my own, (the day of all days?! :no:) and I just sat there, trying to keep my balance :stare: i almost fell back of my chair, and i nearly did a nose dive over the flippin' table laughing to myself while doing so :lol: was a funny experience :giggle:

the teacher thought i was on drugs (and i was) :giggle:

anti complaint: I had blackberry pie for pudding! :la:
in other news: Scout (my tamagotchi, not TF2) has finally grew up! :dummy: I'm so proud of my little..creature. he's grown all big and strong! :excited: i'm so happy! n'aaaw! :D i'm proud :D
Comments177
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When I got my wisdom teeth out a few years ago I had to go to school on the third day of recovery, so I was still massively swollen and in pain and bleeding a little bit, so my mom let me take a vicodin before I left. It kicked in just as I sat down for first period where a lady had come in to talk to us about college and our options and what to do and whatnot. Now, before that day, and after that day (as long as a day was not clouded by percocet or vicodin), I have expressed no immediate interest in college. I look at it as something I'll get to eventually when I figure out what I want to do. But on this day, after my glorious vicodin had kicked in, turning my world into swirls of tranquil joy, I knew I needed to go to college. I needed to do a great thing with my life, and it was all because of this lady.

A couple hours later the pill wore off and I said :iconfuckthatguyplz: fuck that. Anyway the point is sometimes drugs are great and sometimes they make you want to go to college.
♪ Cause you were high.
Cause you were high.
Cause you were high-iiiiigghhh.

Badadadadada. ♪
Kodein cough medicine? That can get you pretty messed up...
i dunno :lol: never tried it
Be careful if you do =)
You're supposed to do math while drunk, not high.
saw the title; was gonna mention that those pot cookies were pretty kawaii.

then, i realized you weren't talking about weed. :(

(no awesome reference to your name.)
"and i have to take 200ml of it every 6 hours"

reminds me of the Robitussin I used to get High on 'back in the day' like a bad little boy...
200mls produced some good art :p and some weird hallucinations :s

meh, stay in school kids !
luckily i only had to take it for 2 days :lol:
Wow, that's a lot of medicine to be taking at once. What do they have you on?!
the doctors are trying to kill me! :noes:

I only have to take it for 2 days. so i think that's why.
Well that'd explain it then.
haha this is funny XD lol :)
My tamagachi was named Scout too!

I don't know why they say that medicines taste like a certain flavor. It always gets my hopes up for no reason.
:highfive: tamagotchis RULE!!

strawberry flavour tastes nice but cramberry is horrid :XD:
Is it cough syrup? Because you might have been robotripping.
it's for my tummy :lol:
I read your title in tune to this song: [link]