Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 176

I was gonna do my math but then I got HIGH

:iconkawaii-cookies:
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Right, so i've been given this huge bottle of medication from the doctors and i have to take 200ml of it every 6 hours, (so really 3 times a day :meow:) they say it taste's like cranberry...:noes: it flippin' doesn't :stare:

And the most funny thing was, I had to drink a dose of it before school. I was fine waling to school, but then first period came. and things went pear shaped :XD:
I sat down and immediately, i started to feel really out of it, really tired and relaxed. Now, my mate who i sat next too was away and i was on my own, (the day of all days?! :no:) and I just sat there, trying to keep my balance :stare: i almost fell back of my chair, and i nearly did a nose dive over the flippin' table laughing to myself while doing so :lol: was a funny experience :giggle:

the teacher thought i was on drugs (and i was) :giggle:

anti complaint: I had blackberry pie for pudding! :la:
in other news: Scout (my tamagotchi, not TF2) has finally grew up! :dummy: I'm so proud of my little..creature. he's grown all big and strong! :excited: i'm so happy! n'aaaw! :D i'm proud :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconp-ish:
P-Ish Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012   Writer
When I got my wisdom teeth out a few years ago I had to go to school on the third day of recovery, so I was still massively swollen and in pain and bleeding a little bit, so my mom let me take a vicodin before I left. It kicked in just as I sat down for first period where a lady had come in to talk to us about college and our options and what to do and whatnot. Now, before that day, and after that day (as long as a day was not clouded by percocet or vicodin), I have expressed no immediate interest in college. I look at it as something I'll get to eventually when I figure out what I want to do. But on this day, after my glorious vicodin had kicked in, turning my world into swirls of tranquil joy, I knew I needed to go to college. I needed to do a great thing with my life, and it was all because of this lady.

A couple hours later the pill wore off and I said :iconfuckthatguyplz: fuck that. Anyway the point is sometimes drugs are great and sometimes they make you want to go to college.
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student General Artist
collage! :dummy:
:iconsauti-alamisi:
Sauti-Alamisi Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
♪ Cause you were high.
Cause you were high.
Cause you were high-iiiiigghhh.

Badadadadada. ♪
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student General Artist
:dance:
:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Kodein cough medicine? That can get you pretty messed up...
i dunno :lol: never tried it
:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Be careful if you do =)
:iconmerrak:
merrak Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist
You're supposed to do math while drunk, not high.
says you :lol:
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Filmographer
saw the title; was gonna mention that those pot cookies were pretty kawaii.

then, i realized you weren't talking about weed. :(

(no awesome reference to your name.)
Add a Comment: