what the fuck is this?

if AshleyMadison.com is old news, I don't give a fuck. But seriously, what the fuck? Happily married or not, this shit is wrong. Instead of cheating on someone, fucking divorce them you retards! While I can't say that I'm shocked someone would try to profit from shit like this, I can say that it's fucking heartless.

Fuck this site, and fuck those assholes who join it and cause heart break. You think just because you sign up on this site that your spouse won't find out? It's fucking public and I bet tons of people are signing up just to see if their spouse is registered or not.

Oh and the founder of the website compared having an affair to being homosexual or having an interracial relationship. I think a :icondickkickplz: is in order here.

Just goes to show that people will try to profit from anything.

I also don't care if anyone thinks this isn't a bad thing, good for you. But as someone who has suffered MAJOR heartbreak, I view it as something that is going to hurt a lot of people.
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm not surprised there's a site like this.
the founder talks about how we should abolish marriage because it isn't right, when he is a major hypocrite because he is married himself :roll:

Also, he said he's never been cheated on so lets hope one day his wife has an affair so we can see if hes okay with it.
Pfft, what's his reasoning behind thinking it should be abolished?
that it isn't natural, we shouldn't be monogamous
:facepalm: woah.. I wasn't aware anybody actually believed that.
yeah, I don't believe it either. I mean if humans weren't meant to be monogamous, then we wouldn't have jealous lovers. I think overall, it's just an excuse to tell others its okay to cheat on your partner because it's natural. I say give me a fucking break, if I can control my hormones and not want to fuck everyone I see, so can someone else. I can't believe the type of bullshit the media tries to brainwash us with.
Yea, there is a Tyra show episode on that.
It's funny because the creator of the show is there and...you should search for it in youtube. You'll like it.
man, Tyra's show has everything doesn't it? There was even an episode about that tapeworm diet.
I'd hate to be the person on the other end. :hmm:
yeah, a lot of cheating men are going to lose their manhood
while the women receive a nice :iconfalconpunchplz: right in their lady bits.
That'd be painful on all accounts. :noes:
I'd steal before I'd cheat on someone.
I've always told myself if I ever have the desire to have an affair I'd break up with the girl I was with because I clearly didn't care enough about her. People bragging and advocating affairs disgust me. I've known women who submit that it's an act of empowerment and a given right for them, making fun of their significant other whilst gossiping about the latest 20 year old they've had. I've known men who literally hold no concern to the consequences in the slightest while they tell their friends every minute detail and share evidence. Despite never having been cheated on or cheated on anybody else it still infuriates me.

With that mini rant over, when you have a couple who have been moderately comfortably married for a number of years and now have a number of financial ties because of it, I can understand how it becomes easy to fall out of love but impossible to drop out of the relationship. I'm not sure how I feel about affairs in those scenarios. It's the blatant disregard for the others feelings and arrogance that gets me more than anything.

I think you may have touched a nerve I didn't quite know I had :lol:
yeah, but if any problems arise, they should either work together to fix the problems or call it quits.
Also, I can't say that I will ever understand those people who do it for the thrill. I'd say, want a thrill? Ride a roller coaster instead.
I don't know what's worse, the fact that they're using a dating site, or the fact that they're using it to cheat on someone.
the founder has no shame
Accord to their site: Over 16,885,000 anonymous members. That's a little worrying. Couldn't you just use any dating site to find someone...
The site only lives on because the people who run it know what is hot these days. Meaning that people do not stick to their love relationships any more and go out with other people behind there lovers back as if it is a fashion statement. Sad, but true.
so when murder becomes hot these days, is there going to be a site for that too?
You will be surprised what there is on the net. :P