Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 66

what the fuck is this?

:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
if AshleyMadison.com is old news, I don't give a fuck. But seriously, what the fuck? Happily married or not, this shit is wrong. Instead of cheating on someone, fucking divorce them you retards! While I can't say that I'm shocked someone would try to profit from shit like this, I can say that it's fucking heartless.

Fuck this site, and fuck those assholes who join it and cause heart break. You think just because you sign up on this site that your spouse won't find out? It's fucking public and I bet tons of people are signing up just to see if their spouse is registered or not.

Oh and the founder of the website compared having an affair to being homosexual or having an interracial relationship. I think a :icondickkickplz: is in order here.

Just goes to show that people will try to profit from anything.

I also don't care if anyone thinks this isn't a bad thing, good for you. But as someone who has suffered MAJOR heartbreak, I view it as something that is going to hurt a lot of people.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
I'm not surprised there's a site like this.
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
the founder talks about how we should abolish marriage because it isn't right, when he is a major hypocrite because he is married himself :roll:

Also, he said he's never been cheated on so lets hope one day his wife has an affair so we can see if hes okay with it.
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Pfft, what's his reasoning behind thinking it should be abolished?
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
that it isn't natural, we shouldn't be monogamous
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
:facepalm: woah.. I wasn't aware anybody actually believed that.
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yeah, I don't believe it either. I mean if humans weren't meant to be monogamous, then we wouldn't have jealous lovers. I think overall, it's just an excuse to tell others its okay to cheat on your partner because it's natural. I say give me a fucking break, if I can control my hormones and not want to fuck everyone I see, so can someone else. I can't believe the type of bullshit the media tries to brainwash us with.
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Agreed. ._.
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Yea, there is a Tyra show episode on that.
It's funny because the creator of the show is there and...you should search for it in youtube. You'll like it.
man, Tyra's show has everything doesn't it? There was even an episode about that tapeworm diet.
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Yup
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd hate to be the person on the other end. :hmm:
yeah, a lot of cheating men are going to lose their manhood
while the women receive a nice :iconfalconpunchplz: right in their lady bits.
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That'd be painful on all accounts. :noes:
:iconloveinthesnow:
LOVEintheSNOW Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist
I'd steal before I'd cheat on someone.
same here
:iconendeavor-to-freefall:
Endeavor-To-Freefall Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I've always told myself if I ever have the desire to have an affair I'd break up with the girl I was with because I clearly didn't care enough about her. People bragging and advocating affairs disgust me. I've known women who submit that it's an act of empowerment and a given right for them, making fun of their significant other whilst gossiping about the latest 20 year old they've had. I've known men who literally hold no concern to the consequences in the slightest while they tell their friends every minute detail and share evidence. Despite never having been cheated on or cheated on anybody else it still infuriates me.

With that mini rant over, when you have a couple who have been moderately comfortably married for a number of years and now have a number of financial ties because of it, I can understand how it becomes easy to fall out of love but impossible to drop out of the relationship. I'm not sure how I feel about affairs in those scenarios. It's the blatant disregard for the others feelings and arrogance that gets me more than anything.

I think you may have touched a nerve I didn't quite know I had :lol:
yeah, but if any problems arise, they should either work together to fix the problems or call it quits.
Also, I can't say that I will ever understand those people who do it for the thrill. I'd say, want a thrill? Ride a roller coaster instead.
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I don't know what's worse, the fact that they're using a dating site, or the fact that they're using it to cheat on someone.
the founder has no shame
:icondorkface4:
dorkface4 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Accord to their site: Over 16,885,000 anonymous members. That's a little worrying. Couldn't you just use any dating site to find someone...
yeah that's scary
:iconcommandereve:
CommanderEVE Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
The site only lives on because the people who run it know what is hot these days. Meaning that people do not stick to their love relationships any more and go out with other people behind there lovers back as if it is a fashion statement. Sad, but true.
so when murder becomes hot these days, is there going to be a site for that too?
You will be surprised what there is on the net. :P
I remember that serial killer who posted the ad that he was a cannibal and looking for someone to cook and eat. People thought that shit was fake at first until they discovered the man who responded to the ad, was cooked and eaten.
Oh yes, I also heard about this. One fucked up thing I saw, was a man who put glass up his ass. Lulz, that flows. :B
OUCH! Why in the world did he do that?
Coz' am mad. :B
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
whatever
k
:iconash-ketchum09:
ash-ketchum09 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
There's one like that here in the Netherlands, too. It's actually advertised on TV. During the day.
now that is fucking sad
:iconash-ketchum09:
ash-ketchum09 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Yup. :(
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I think the reason people cheat is because enjoy -cheating-. No normal sane person would do it.
then if they enjoy cheating they should stay the hell out of relationships. Logic, does it not exist?
Never said I agree. Yet if they want to cheat, that's how they do it. Its crazy.

Buuut, thats usually the type of people, the thrill, rush, adrenaline. Its all a wonderful thing to them. They're selfish, don't care about the emotional and physical harm they could do to their partner.
but the funny thing is.........they care when THEY are the one being cheated on :iconteheplz:
I guess it depends on the person, my ex cheated on me, it was long gone and I figured when we broke up what he was like ( as you do of course ), he cheated on me with a girl who he later got engaged with. 2 years later, happy little old me sitting in college gets a phone call from my Mum, he rung up my home phone ( who the hell keeps their ex's number for 3 or so years? ) and said that his fiancée had cheated on him.

Oh sweet sweet karma.
sweet karma indeed
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They're just facilitating cheating, and those who use it to cheat are just too lazy to fake a relationship status on another site not meant for cheating. Sure they may be being "honest" about wanting to cheat while in a relationship, but that doesn't make them a better person.
agreed
:iconrequiemachina:
Requiemachina Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
"Life is short, have an affair"

Website, summarized! :la:
they forgot to add "Then deal with the consequences later"
:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i've heard of that site! it makes me sick. it's so disgusting how people will profit off of anything. this kind of thing can even break a family apart. and look at their FAQ: [link]

"Does Ashley Madison encourage infidelity?

No, Ashley Madison does not encourage anyone to stray. In fact, if you are having difficulty with your relationship, you should seek counseling.

However, if you still feel that you will seek a person other than your partner to fill your unmet needs, then we truly believe that our service is the best place to start.

At Ashley Madison, you can communicate with other like-minded adults who may be more sympathetic to your circumstances. You never compromise your safety, privacy or security and will never have to reveal your identity unless you choose to.

You can go at your own pace and change your mind any time you wish.

Does a service like Ashley Madison make it easier for people to stray?

Of course not. People don't stray because it is easy or convenient. Most stray because they are missing something in their relationship and feel they need or deserve more than their primary partner offers.

Providing a service like ours does not make someone more likely to stray any more than increasing the availability of glassware contributes to alcoholism. No report contradicts this finding. On the other hand, putting up barriers and making it difficult to stray has never discouraged infidelity; if anything, it simply makes people want to even more.

Why does Ashley Madison offer an outlet for people that don't care about their spouses?

Unfortunately, stereotypes about philanderers abound. Most unfaithful people do care about their spouse and will take steps to work out their problems.

Our role is to keep them from taking unnecessary risks while they explore the feelings that got them to our website to begin with. Helping individuals stay safe and anonymous impacts the potential outcome of their decisions."

it disgusts me so much that they try to pretend that they are doing nothing to help people cheat, when in fact, that's the entire point of the site. and my bs meter really went off when i read about the "stereotype" that people who cheat actually care about their spouse. no actually, all they care about is themselves. if they truly cared about their spouse, they wouldn't cheat.
exactly, the whole purpose of the fucking site is to help them cheat in secret.

And fuck that whole OH YOUR NEEDS ARE NOT BEING MET SO YOU CAN SIGNUP HERE AND GET THEM MET

What a bunch of bullshit. THAT is what counseling is for in the first place. If your needs aren't being met then talk face to face with your spouse. This site is just coming up with bullshit excuses to hide the fact that they want you to cheat on your significant other. The founder of the site said that having an affair is no different than being homosexual or being in an interracial relationship. As far as I'm concerned, he's batshit insane!
:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oops, i meant that they think that so-called "stereotype" is not true, when in fact it's not a "stereotype," it IS true.
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
:shrug: At least this is a website FOR affairs. Better than having seven other women (or men) who have no idea they're the "other woman" (...or man).
You'd think that knowing you're the other man/woman would be worse since you know exactly what you are doing and who you are hurting in the process.
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
As you're likely also cheating on someone, you understand where they're coming from.

I don't condone it and hell, this is what my parents are going through right now, but better they find company with people who know things as "discreet".
it really depends on the person. They could be like "oh lol I hate my wife so lets fuck okay?" or "Things aren't working in my marriage, my needs aren't being met, so I'm glad I met you."

It's just better to end things before getting involved with someone else. We don't need anymore crimes of passion do we?
Add a Comment: