Gotta love those lil' kids who like to think their tough shit.....

well I was perusing through many DA pages when I stumbled upon this particular article aimed directly at my sister...Dunno who he is but he sure does sound like he wants to bring down a whole tribe of angry relatives to his doorstep....

[link]
Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your sister is retarded anyway.
I'm sure your sister is a real sweetheart.
No hope for the human race .-.
Your definition of perusing is... interesting at best. You don't need to 'peruse through' anything, the through is superfluous. Looks like using big words didn't make you sound quite as clever as you hoped.

Also, if an 'entire tribe' will go all the way to another country just because some idiot wrote a semi-literate journal that didn't actually mention anyone in said tribe, I'd recommend they maybe attempt to go outside and look for a job instead. They evidently have far too much time on their hands.
Oh goodie I get to use this.
that entire journal
Real tough guys are literate, know when to stop using commas and refrain using the word "faggot".
One jab to the throat and he'd be down like a sack of potatos.
I really thought that this complaint would be related to CoD or something where 10 year olds scream faggot all the time. I wish it was.

Also, "i give you the billy mays gaurntess that my product of enragement will work" :lol:
I'm going to start using "i give you the billy mays gaurntess that my product of enragement will work" when I'm assuring people from now on.
I HAVE A LAB FINAL TOMORROW WISH ME LUCK GUYS
But owls are wise innit. Why should we wish you luck? It should be a breeze! :la:
THAT IS A STEREOTYPE
Is it true that you eat mice and have faces like clocks?
I eat rice and have a face like a cock.
You're part chicken?! :ohnoes:
On my father's side!
best of luck hon!
ARE YOU TAKING YOUR O.W.L.S?! :iconteheplz:
I ALREADY TOOK THOSE
But owls can't do education. :ohnoes:
DISCRIMINATION