Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 122

Fable III: Horrible Endings

:iconflicher:
Flicher Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Recently at the game store the game Fable III caught my eye. As a fan of Oblivion and other RPG's I picked it up as it had been given a decent review by the trusty old IGN. After playing through the beginning quest I did my best to continue making promises to these characters who I had sympathy for. After I cover all of these quests and am crowned Queen I was given a number of decisions upon entering my treasury. Unbeknownst to me the game skips ahead a certain number of days before the said 'sandman' appears. After an hour or so of game play I find myself fighting the final boss. The boss battle only lasted a few moments while I was button mashing. Due to the fact the game does not warn players the fact the game skips ahead upon entering the treasury I was left with only 200,000 civilians still alive, all of whom's undying hatred can only be quenched by a delivery of flowers. I will never play this game again. It is has two many open ends and the graphics are nothing to brag about.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconleucisticcrow:
LeucisticCrow Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I would like it better if the main character was still the stoic, silent figure in the first two games, because then you can imagine a personality for yourself. The way they did it in the third one... you're a good person, no matter what, you've just had to make some rough decisions in life. Whoop-dee-do, so I slaughtered an entire village for the good of my kingdom?
:iconkightster:
Kightster Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
I played them all and here's my summary of them:

Fable I was the shit.
Fable II was meh.
Fable III is actualy shit.
Flicher Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I like your rating system.
:iconmeowywoofferson:
MeowyWoofferson Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yeah the game did seem to have a story worth reading in less than five minutes - nothing compared to the first Fable. Sure, you can do all these extra things, but all of that other stuff seemed a bit too 'Sims'ish for me. I was there for an adventure, not to go and visit a child with an annoying voice, or to build up enough money to save everyone without being hated through endless minigames.

My favourite character has to die at the end as well, which I really didn't like. Then again, the dog survived in this one - that was brutal in the last. Must say, never playing the game again.
Flicher Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It seems as though the first Fable was the most promising.
:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
:no: Fable 3 has been for a while. You're just now complaining?

My only complaint with it was that it killed off my favorite character. :grump:
Flicher Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I got the game used and only recently acquired an Xbox.
:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
I see. :icongo--onplz:
:iconrokage:
ROKAGE Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Nicolas Cage. :lol:
:iconallah-saurus:
allah-saurus Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
The game was alright and the accents were terrible so I killed everyone.
Add a Comment: