Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 102

D'you just puke on my floor, bro?!

:iconlovebehr:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Photographer
A sleepover at a friend's turned into me babysitting everyone that decided to drink excessively. :stare: So, being the best god damn friend ever, I'm making sure people are sleeping on their sides/stomachs or what not so they don't choke on their puke in their sleep, ect. ect.
After a few hours, people seemed to be good. I went to the room I was staying in and laid down on MY STRIP OF FLOOR. My pillow was there, dammit. That shit was mine.

That's when it happened. :iconimhorrifiedplz:

My really intoxicated friend laid down next to me trying to impress me with his slurred words and brag about "how good he is at sex". I sat up and tried to push him away by his shoulders and he puked. Everywhere. :ohnoes: So I took him back to his strip of floor, cleaned up his puke and slept somewhere else.

Anti-Complaint: I'm addicted to Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes! :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthecobaltocean:
TheCobaltOcean Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I had a sleepover like that. Except everyone was asleep and I was the last man standing :D Cider, WKD, pizza and 360 got me through the night while everyone slept and snored :D
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Photographer
Nice. :XD:
:iconthecobaltocean:
TheCobaltOcean Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It was, except the horrible implications it has for your stomach the next day :(
:iconavondaleklr:
avondaleklr Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Bleh, sorry about that.

On the anti-complaint - I LOVE tiny tower!
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional
Well, on the bright side... They all owe you now.

Make it worth it.
:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
EH. Id kicked all those little bastards of the door. I have a huge problem over alcohol ,Drink like normal people should do plz. People don't do that while smoking cannabis lol.
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well one time when I was riding the L train (that's what we call the subway trains in Chicago) to work and a young lady threw up right on me as I was sitting there. Luckily it was just all over my trench coat but a few inches more and it would have been right on my head.
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Photographer
GROSS! :ohnoes:
:iconcerealbro:
CerealBro Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Your highly addictive 'cannabis' is a narcotic and is bad for you. Alcohol has been proven to be beneficial to your health in reasonable amounts. 13-year-old children browse this website why talk about illegal junk?
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Are you replying to my comment in a parallel universe, because I don't think I mentioned cannabis, pot, weed, marijuana... on this thread anywhere?
Add a Comment: