Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 255

Creepy Man Was Followin' My Friend and I....

:iconsmileyvizard:
SmileyVizard Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So, my friend Chel (using nicknames for identity purposes...) and I were asked by our art teacher to walk down a few blocks and bring our friend Claude to class (Claude is a girl. Again, identity purposes.), and while we were walking there, this dude who looked about... I'd say late 30's to mid-40's, started walking after us... He started talking to us and we kinda ignored him, but he just KEPT FOLLOWING US.
Finally when we got to the end of the block where Claude was waiting on the other side of the street, and we stopped for her to cross over, he came up to us and said "Hey, y'know I'm having a party at my house tomorrow. You can come if you wanna." and we were both like... 'uh... Wut...'
And then Chel told him we were underrated and he said 'nevermind' and just walked away... O__o
And then Claude came and we proceeded to burst out laughing. XD

TL;DR: creepy old dude was following my friend and I. O_o

Bonus complaint: the place where we went for our art class (we went on a small field trip) was a awesome place, but quite literally, had pictures and sculptures of tits, vagina, and dick everywhere. WTF.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontoadsanime:
Toadsanime Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Seems like some guy invited you to a party, then you told him you were under-aged so he left.

:shrug:
SmileyVizard Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes.
I don't really see the big issue, that seems pretty normal to me, but okay.
The guy looked like he was 45-50... I'm only 15... .__.
He may have thought you looked at least 18, then when he realised you weren't he left. It's not that uncommon for people having humongous parties that want large numbered turnouts to invite strangers.
Welp, that's your opinion.
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Soooo.... why didn't you alert your principal or whoever was in charge? There's a good chance that wasn't the first time he's hung around your school.
it wasn't a school class. *shrug*
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Surely you could have told your teacher there though, someone needed to be notified. It's kind of important.
It was a while ago.
LET THIS THREAD DIE. :iconfrownplz:
Add a Comment: