Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 459

Spanish Class.

:iconzurithepersistent:
ZurithePersistent Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist
Why do we have Spanish class for. What are we going to do speak spanish to people. Spanish is mad difficult wtf. We had to do a test i have no idea what i was do. so i was like wtf. I only know how to say school items and how to say que tal. We won't even need it for jobs because all the spanish people here who are bilingual will take all of it anyway. and theyll be the majority AND THEY WILL BE THE PRESIDENTS. and give benefits to spanish speaking people and they wil lstart being mean to white people for taking over their home countries. and next thing you know all babies will be forced to learn spanish and we wont understand them and USA WILL BE A SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon223366:
223366 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
my native language is spanish and i know english and deutsch :D
:iconrockygems:
RockyGems Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
ZURI, WHAT HAD I TOLD YOU? WHAT THE FUCK HAD I TOLD YOU?
:iconultimateridley:
UltimateRidley Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Lętor zeratakar rao humahid onekti lęcoro ertalkar. Onekti rulę lanra ni ro fretlan Espańol, tra raolę Anglo skonterhua salkrusakar.

Hida giyantor chi rutos rantorid qul retla lę di.
:icongaussiancat:
GaussianCat Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Me importa un pico!

:dummy:
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
They had Latin at my school.
:iconzurithepersistent:
ZurithePersistent Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist
too bad no one speak it anymore
:iconrockygems:
RockyGems Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
One of my friends learned Latin, then proceeded to go on vacation in Madrid, Paris, and Venice. She understood nearly everything.
:iconmonochromaticmoose:
MonochromaticMoose Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
More useful than any other romance language. More spoken than Finnish or Welsh. :p

Also a GOLDMINE of creative insults.
I speak Spanish and kinda speak French, but I'd much rather have Latin. :D
:iconfooly-cooly:
FOOLY-COOLY Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student
Spanish is a fucking cool language. You have no idea how amazing it is to be able to read Spanish literature in the language itself. It's so amazingly satisfying and interesting.

That said, high school Spanish sucks balls. When you go to college, assuming it's a good one, the classes are way better. Or take a few months during the summer to do an immersion program, they're great and you learn a lot.

Also, no sea racista, pendeja.
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
From what I've seen, she hates Spanish and role-playing because she sucks at them. She should hate English too because she's failing at it.

I learned Spanish because of my family. I wish it was better though. :shrug:
Add a Comment: