Annoying Rich Kids

Probably going to get a lot of hate on this, most complaints do.

I get really annoyed by rich kids. I have to sit next to the most spoiled annoying one of them in math too. All he talks about is how he just invested $800 in money on silver. Yes, I get it you're smart. He also complains about anything that doesn't go his way. He complains about my smelly gym shoes, having to do an extra two response questions because he forgot three that were due and that he's only getting $5 for getting a C. One day he had a temper-tantrum at school because his mom got him a used iphone for his birthday. Buddy, I have a $0 phone and I'm not even complaining. My school seems to be full of these kids who always go "what do you mean you have less then $1000" and stuff like that. I just dislike spoiled rich kids, they complain about everything. Oh wait that's what I'm doing now, aren't I.
Comments151
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They should send that kid off to the streets for a month.
I went to a private school for my last three years of high school, so I'm pretty familiar with spoiled teenagers, but they sure as hell don't have the monopoly on being a pain in the ass. I knew my fair share of pain in the ass low/middle class people too.
While in the Army I had this guy who kept claiming his family was loaded. Every day was I'm rich, my family has this, my family has that. he had the most horrendous work ethic as well, like he didn't need to or have to work. "Hey asshole, why the fuck did you join the Infantry then? Couldn't mommy and daddy pay your way through Yale?"

His rank went up and down like the stock market. He would gain rank then loose it for mouthing off. None of use believed him until his parents showed up in a Bentley. And even then, we still treated him like trash because he was an asshole.
Remember, they aren't rich. Their parents are rich. They're just kids who have spent their limited time on this planet in an environment which they're going to be sharply jolted out of when they have to start providing for themselves :aww:
My parents earn around the equivalent of 250 $ in Romanian money. Hell yeah I do complain about it but it's not MY money!
Rich people are rare gems where I'm at. Spoiled/pampered kids, on the other hand, are part of common society.

I just wonder what they'd do once they graduate get into high school.
I'm glad I never had people like that around when I was in high school. I live in a rural area so it was really just a LOT of pregnant chicks (nothing better to do I guess?) Spoiled rich kids complain about everything because their parents baby them all the time and they're used to getting everything they want. One can only hope they'll grow up and become a decent person. I'd like to see how well they fare in the real world when their parents aren't around to give them money and all that.
:iconkiddingmeplz: Just tell them to shut the fuck up
I get called 'rich' a lot and even though I don't act like a snob or brag about money or even really dress classy at all, I have the exact opposite problem.

"I only have a flip phone. What kind of phone do you have?"
"I have an IPhone....."
"HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN IPHONE, THERE'S NO WAY YOU DESERVE IT YOU SPOILED LITTLE SH-T YOU COULD'VE FED THE POOR WITH THAT."

As for those kids, eventually their parents will cut them off/real life will kick their ass and they'll have an actual problem to complain about lol.
If he ever gets bumped down to middle class (or lower), where he has to work for his crap, he's going to starve.
Nah, he'll just eat $800 worth in silver.
Don't bother with people like him.
If he doesn't wake up soon then he doesn't have a future.
I don't :I
and I agree. He has 4 years.
I buy silver :lol:

Not $800 a pop, though
Nono, he spent like $800 on silver. Not one bit of it.
Still, he acts like it's his life and if it didn't exist then he'd have nothing.
I cannot stand the smell of smelly gym shoes. :iconstareshakeplz: With that aside, why would a parent give a kid $5 for a C? :fear:
I know, me too. But I was sick for 2 weeks so I couldn't take them home.
Exactly, his parents give him money despite what grade he gets.
20 for an A
10 for a B
5 for a C
and 1 for a D
Rich people should teach the value of money to there kids and make them understand how lucky they are and how important it is to respect others. I understand how frustrating it must be for you to deal with this kid. He think he deserve what he got, when it's all about luck for him. He was born in the right place at the right moment. There is nothing to brag about. Those people who feel entitled to their "luck" annoy me so much.
We don't have any rich folks in my area so I don't know how it feels.
Nothing to be done about that. They'll grow up to be annoying rich adults and.. yeah. :O
Being "poor" doesn't mean you can justify having terribly smelly gym shoes kid..
I'm not justifying my smelly shoes. Hell, I complained about them. But when you continuously say "ew whats that smell, ew I'm moving lockers" and covering your nose in front of the person I strike that as rude.
Yes, it's rude to say such things.
But having smelly unwashed shoes is rude and inconsiderate of those who sit near you.