Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 68

Can't believe you just took it off DA.

:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hugh ! I still can't believe it, I was browsing Bayonetta picture around then i see...

BAM

My Tattoo right here ! Then i was like sweeet, The tattoo artist who i lost contact and name has a DA :D !!!weee ... Then no .. Just foind it its a completly different person ! I can't believe it ! I asked for him to do it for me, And just took it off DA. Probably WITHOIT asking any permission.... Thats sad i had no idea it was from here .. because i dont really been on DA before few months ago..

Ewww i think his whole portfolio is made with stolen stuff..

Additinal complain : I cant believe such "Soooo talented " Tattoo artist just stole thier stiff over the internet... and im unable to become a tattoo artist and my work is getting spitted on by majority of those "Tattoo artist" ... Who basically do nothing .. Hugh..

+ Complain : My phone is stoopids x.x He has his letters all fucked up .. i press a p i get an o

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
DAFUQ LOL.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Photographer
I was once hanging out at a tattoo shop and I was on dA showing my friend tattoo designs that I liked. One of the employees saved a bunch of that shit on their computer to use in their portfolios :|
Blow that shop. Its pretty bad D:.
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconbuhplz:
Doh!
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconmanlyfingersplz:
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I can't help but chuckle at your misfortune just a bit, to find out that the sexy girl you wanted on your arm was shamelessly swiped from a better artist than the one you visited. Does the tattoo at least look decent? Please tell me it was an otherwise reputable shop.
Im not the kind of whoring my tattoo online so i dont own a photo .. sadly .. It looks Cool and decent but still not good as the original. I still get tons of compliment on it .. at least now i will can show the creator's DA.. Im not ghe art thief but its the only thing i can do to give credits...

Its totally Stupid out of my 9'tats its the only one i didnt designed myself ( Beside my tiny pikachu/horde logoc and triforce ) . It sucks " Yo i love ur style so much plz make me a bayo tat ye ?" and got stolen shiz. This tat guy also said that i dint get the talent to tattoo ( Ye i dont steal right) :(.

The shop still closed now .. and im not able to find the artist with his artist name x.x.
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Perhaps sordid hijinks like these are the reason the shop is now closed.
Add a Comment: