Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 68

Can't believe you just took it off DA.

:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hugh ! I still can't believe it, I was browsing Bayonetta picture around then i see...

BAM

My Tattoo right here ! Then i was like sweeet, The tattoo artist who i lost contact and name has a DA :D !!!weee ... Then no .. Just foind it its a completly different person ! I can't believe it ! I asked for him to do it for me, And just took it off DA. Probably WITHOIT asking any permission.... Thats sad i had no idea it was from here .. because i dont really been on DA before few months ago..

Ewww i think his whole portfolio is made with stolen stuff..

Additinal complain : I cant believe such "Soooo talented " Tattoo artist just stole thier stiff over the internet... and im unable to become a tattoo artist and my work is getting spitted on by majority of those "Tattoo artist" ... Who basically do nothing .. Hugh..

+ Complain : My phone is stoopids x.x He has his letters all fucked up .. i press a p i get an o

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
DAFUQ LOL.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Photographer
I was once hanging out at a tattoo shop and I was on dA showing my friend tattoo designs that I liked. One of the employees saved a bunch of that shit on their computer to use in their portfolios :|
Blow that shop. Its pretty bad D:.
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconbuhplz:
Doh!
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconmanlyfingersplz:
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I can't help but chuckle at your misfortune just a bit, to find out that the sexy girl you wanted on your arm was shamelessly swiped from a better artist than the one you visited. Does the tattoo at least look decent? Please tell me it was an otherwise reputable shop.
Im not the kind of whoring my tattoo online so i dont own a photo .. sadly .. It looks Cool and decent but still not good as the original. I still get tons of compliment on it .. at least now i will can show the creator's DA.. Im not ghe art thief but its the only thing i can do to give credits...

Its totally Stupid out of my 9'tats its the only one i didnt designed myself ( Beside my tiny pikachu/horde logoc and triforce ) . It sucks " Yo i love ur style so much plz make me a bayo tat ye ?" and got stolen shiz. This tat guy also said that i dint get the talent to tattoo ( Ye i dont steal right) :(.

The shop still closed now .. and im not able to find the artist with his artist name x.x.
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Perhaps sordid hijinks like these are the reason the shop is now closed.
Ye probably im totally unable to find anything about the shop or workers that used to be there :-X. But where in a very small town i will get him xD.
:iconcederbom:
Cederbom Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Poor girl broke her back... :(
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Sad fact of this site being available: People steal so much shit from here all the time. And it's not even just taken onto other sites like FB and Tumblr :hmm: It's a damn shame.
Its a shame tought .. The only thing i dint designed myself been stolen from someone. Thats bad.. :/ You have to be fucked up to sell an artwork thats not yours .. and call yourself an artist... ew ew
:icondezenerate:
Dezenerate Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
What nasty boots.
sweet ass boots
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm so glad I'm designing my own tattoo and I don't have to worry about that shit.
I designed all my tattoos. Exept that one. and got that bullshit for loving someones art ... that wasent even his own.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of tattoo artists that resort to that. You should notify this artist privately and warn him about that. In doing so, he may tell others to watch out for other people using his stuff without permission. Because seriously, that guy is making money off of work that doesn't belong to him.
I alredy warned the artist and began my search to find that guy .. hes using an artist name but seem to has changed it ... and the shop been closed this summer .. Im not going to just sob at it . i cant really do much than that at the moment.
You did the most you could do. :shrug:
That guy seems to be totally out of the map ... His coworkers aswell .. and it closed suddently apparently... Maybe they got some copuright problems and got closed... Lets hope !
:icontoyskunk:
ToySkunk Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional General Artist
In twenty or thirty years you will look back on this and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh... well, maybe. Maybe it'll still be a big deal, because Bayonetta's ass will still be on your arm.
Why i should lauuuugh ... when thousand of people got marvel bitches and heros on thier skins ? I dint wanted something popular as shit... just a sexy gun slinger girl ... I just wanted a "Strong" Woman tattooed for a long time ... :)
Certainly. Your tattoo choices are up to you.
I could got any gunsligner girl in tight leathers ... I dont personally love that char sooooo much ... But the guy got that sketch and i loved the pose and art it was perfect... Anyways i still feel bad for the artist its horrible !
Look carefully into anything else you decide to get inked on your skin!
I will just desing everything myself for now on. the only one wich ist a game logo directly been designed by me. :/ that sucks .
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Because Marvel women are lasting enduring characters.
So im.obligated to get popular stuff tattooed ?
No, but it at least makes sense why they get those tatooes. Also, why are you so intent on calling them "bitches"?
Lol why it makes more sense if its more popular ? Im not getting tattoos to get others attention They're My tattoos ? A Girl on tight leather with a gun ... Still a the same thing Original creation, Popular Comics or PS3 game.. Anyways im not Sticking to mainstream shits
That doesn't answer my question as to why you insist on calling popular marvel women "bitches". And besides, are you trying to tell me Bayonetta, in all her overblown, over-hyped glory isn't mainstream?
I just call sexy womans artwork / character bitches.
Sorry that seems to be offending you. It must be just a slang :shrug:

So Marvel ints mainstream because you like it so its cool ? But bayo ints cool mainstream like marvel because you dont like it .. So it automatically make it looks stupid to the rest of the universe.
(1 Reply)
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
What a lame tattoo to get... Oh well but then again you got a tattoo. :lmao:
Its not tattooed on your skin then all ypi have to do is STFU ? Or get a retarded tattoo like "Believe"And lame stars around ? Anyways its not your choice
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
It doesn't matter whose choice it is, the tattoo is still the same. :rofl:
:iconpsowill:
PSOWILL Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
In moments like this I think of redvsblue helpful advice. [link]
You got a tattoo of Bayonetta?
yeps An half sleeve...
Why? She's not even a classic, enduring character.
I wanted a gun slinger girl.. I liked the overall charachter desing The outfit and everything... I dint wanted a marvel known charachter .. :)
:iconangelishi:
angelishi Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
...Why do you bring up Marvel? Nobody brought up Marvel. What's your problem, kid?
Because Marvel char is what people are getting tattooed pretty often . .. It was an E.x.e.m.p.l.e of relative kind of char desing. I dont have anything against marvel i just don like thier desing enough to get it tattooed ? Butthurt ?
:iconangelishi:
angelishi Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh my fucking God, you bloody dipshit, stop inking yourself with shitty pictures and use all that money for a little bit of education.
Exemple? Desing? don? Thier? Jesus Christ.

And sure, the only reason I point out your stupidity is because I'm butthurt. It can't possibly be that you're, oh, being stupid.
Sorry Making grammatical herrors on a language that is not yours is making you a total idiot. Sorry . I can't stand fuckers like you that gets nothing better to say than bashing on language.

So you can be like the best Surgeron or being a space man in like france or whathever but if you dont master every syllabe and syntaxe of a language wich is not even spoken by people around you . You are a total dumbo that needs education ?

I am also typing on a old as fuck phone that his shitty and laggy as fuck.
Screen is calibrated like a Donkey's ass

If you're not english but mastered it good for you but get off your fucking high horse some people speaks English worst than i do.
(1 Reply)
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Maybe you're accidentally clicking on the wrong letter. After all, the "o" is next to the "p". :shrug:
Yeah thats what i tought ... but i never had problems typing before... even if i take my time .. it still does it can i calibrate a touch screen on a phobe ? mmmh
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think you can or you can go ask where you got your phone from if they can do i, if you're not sure and don't want to click other buttons and accidentally mess it up. :shrug:
hehe ye i should do that ... Mine is alredy ibsane enough .. xD
Add a Comment: