OK so, the st.deviantart.net thing.....

Is really starting to drive m e crazy lately. It stops literally on chrome at loading anything on DA to wait for st.deviantart.net, what the slag IS that anyhow ? why is it not working the way it should ? everything suddely seems slower then it should be now.

GAAAH!!
Comments95
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
st.deviantart.net?
Don't diss my Firefox. It has served me loyaly for many years.
st.deviantart.net is DeviantART's static content load servers. It's used to speed up loads by not having to regenerate things all the time. The issues you're having are probably a result of your ISP having a bad connection, or a server problem on dA's end (though it seems to be limited to you, so it's probably your ISP).
Loads really fast on my Chrome (I use Firefox though).
I've never had a problem with Chrome loading dA.

If you're bogging down browsing, get something to block scripts. Don't know about chrome, but you can get one for firefox really easy. You'd be surprised how much faster it runs when it's not loading all this crap you don't really need.
Clear browser cache and cookies? :O
What the hell is st.deviantart.net? :confused:
Good question, wish I could answer
Are you using Firefox or do you have a Mac? If so I feel your pain. There always seems to be something going slow as molasses on a cold winter day on DA.
Nope, never got the point of a mac, and no, I do not use firefox
That's what you get for having Chinese internet.
Why are there spaces between your sentence and the question mark?
English is not my first langauge, even though I lived in America for 14 years.
Some dialects of English do actually insert a space between a question mark and the last word, so don't worry. :B
Ah, I see. :)
Where were you born then?
I'd rather not answer that in a public place :)
Ah, alright. :3
I went to university in America for 5 years and have a pretty good handle on English. After 14 years you should be fluent. Unless you were an illegal alien?
You live in fucking Ireland, if your profile is correct. Pretty sure most people in Ireland speak English :roll:
Oh hush, they also speak Irish here. It just depends where you live and were raised old skool or new. The point was if you lived in a foreign country for 14 years it seems you would pick up the language.
Yes, you also speak Gaelic, but English has been the predominant language since the 19th century. Even if Gaelic is what is spoken at home, you still would be surrounded by English, especially within early childhood (Which is the best age for learning languages) as over 90% of your country speaks it.

Furthermore, English and Gaelic use the same alphabet (Though, I think Gaelic has accented letters? Either way, it's still Latin alphabet) which makes it even easier.

So yeah, your situation is not like hers...
Nope, adopted. I just never got the hang of writing in english, I write everything in Chinese Traditional characters. then manually translate afterwards before posting, however some sites do english only
The monkeys aren't plugging the telephone wires in quick enough