Feck

I learned the hard way that I can't drink straight-up liquor without intense pain because of my acid reflux.

Carry on.
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am the same way. It stinks :(
I can't drink vodka any more or be around the smell of it. I used to love it, then I drank too much of it puked every where. =S
Straight up hard liquor isn't kind to my stomach either, which is for the best, I suppose. It doesn't take much to get me drunk.
You could always use it in the form of a suppository. :thumbsup:
I seen that on 1001 ways to die where an alcoholic who cou;dn't drink after surgery got his wife to fill a hot water bottle and send the alcohol up the poop shute.

They guy...Well, he didn't make it. :no:
Generally you don't hose it up there
Just a shot or two then? And what apparatus would I need for the job?

Also...Why not just drink it?
He said drinking it gives him acid reflux. :shrug:
Quit bein' such a pussy
I have no reaction face to downing a shot of vodka/whiskey/whateveralcoholisinthelittleshotglass. I win at alcohol, go me! :dummy:
Clearly you've never had absinthe.
I have, and I had this weird crap called "Green Boom". It's a high % alcohol thing that tastes like mouth wash, but with a really strong kick :noes:
Hmm, Haven't seen that before...
Yeah and I haven't seen it since, it was at a friend of a friend's caravan when we were on holiday.
Hmm, Must be in places like Magaluf and such, where booze is more common than currency :nod:
I was in the UK :noes: I have no idea where the hell they got it, probably from an illegal alcohol dealer. If those exist.
View all replies
:icontumsplz: Tums, tum tum tum tums?
I can do shots of almost anything no problem, just not gin. Gin is the devil.
More for me then.

:icondrinkplz:
If you're drinking anything that has to be mixed then it's cheap shit and you shouldn't be drinking it.