I don't get you!

I don't get you DeviantArt!!
Decided to actually explore DA past the front page today, see what this site ACTUALLY has to offer.

Kept finding myself being linked to welcome tour (which is useless).
Tries to see how chat works. Inactive general chat places.

Now I'm here. 3rd stop. This forum. Looks nothing like a forum. ಠ_ಠ

I've been a deviant for 2 years now! What else should I be doing other than uploading my shotty art to my profile and getting 0-5 favorites?
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
third's time the charm? :dummy:
Welcome to Complaints, get the fuck out.
Complaints is for complaints. I do the fuck I want.
You would think...
Ever thought of promoting your artwork to groups?
Well, I suppose you could say that nothing is preventing you from leaving. :nod:
I think what it mostly has to offer is art, in my opinion you should be checking for new deviations/artists to love:

You guys are funny. When did I say that this forum is horrible?
I said it "looks nothing like a forum"

It's different. I'm an internetizen. I like things that stay the same.

Just looking at this place doesn't feel like a forum. Just a giant comment section of a comment section.
Oh no, a forum where all the replies are neatly stacked up, so it's easy to follow conversations and a reply to your made comment actually shows up in your inbox without having to click a billion links in order to find it. WORST FORUM EVARRRRR! :nuu:
I think DA's forum system is the best I've ever seen too, and so practical with small no image sigs and avatars, it really puts emphasis on the actual content of the posts.
I know, right? Regular forums allow those huge-ass retarded signatures that only distract from the comments or you think it's part of the comment.
I think every social website (like facebook, tumblr, YouTube oh god their system is so shit) should take example from dA not just for forums, but just comment sections as well.:nod:
You should look at my plushies. [link]

You should get involved in lots of petty dramas, causing over-sensitive teens to deactivate.
For lulz.
Third stop is probably your worst choice yet.
4th stop was devart. That was worse.

Love your maplestory icon.
Really? How so?

and thanks. :3
Things escalate faster when in chat.
Oh, I see. What did they do?
What people on the internet usually do. Become highly suggestive then troll everywhere and people get angry from trolls.
Ah, I see. I was there once but it was boring.
How does this perfectly forum-looking forum not look like a forum?

It can't all be PHP templates, you know.
If this is your first attempt after 2 years to participate in the community, no wonder you only get 0-5 faves.