Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 47

That moment when your day falls to shit in a matter of minutes.

:icondannihutch:
DanniHutch Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So a group of friends and I decided it would be fun to camp out in the library for finals week. Like, literal camping with tents and stuff. My roommate was included in this, as well as a friend who was coming back to school after a weekend home.

So first my roommate shows up all bitchy and whiny about the amount of crap she has to do, then snaps at me and tells me I am a failure and implies that I am going to flunk out of college. Then she storms off after five minutes, complaining, but not before promising that later she would come back for an hour so she could watch our stuff while some of us ran to walmart to get food/latern/blankets, etc.

Then my friend calls. She is stuck at home for the night. So I text my roommate and ask her to come watch our stuff since we'd be going earlier than planned. She replied with a 'make your bf do it, i'm eating'.

Bitch, you promised. Plus I am not gonna make my bf do it, that is bad relationship values. Plus he is the one who is gonna drive. So he can't do it. I don't know when you took that bitch pill, but it better wear off soon.

*sigh* I should know better, every time I plan something it falls to shit. The universe just doesn't want me to be successful

Okay...I know this is stupid and probably biased, but the complaints forum is for ranting, and I needed to do that so I can do my homework instead of drawing pictures and writing hate poetry.

tl;dr Whenever I plan something it doesn't work, also roommate is a bitch today

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
All my plans always get ruined too. :(
I wanted to have a sleepover party for when I finished cleaning my room, since it's big and hasn't been cleaned in forever.
Everybody I invited weren't as excited as I was. D: Except my best friend, she really wanted to do that.
The others were like "eh." and one of them was like "That's creepy, I don't want you watching me sleep.."
Whhyy. Boring people.
DanniHutch Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know. People are so boring sometimes.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, they are. D:
:iconoh-cherie-cherie:
Oh-Cherie-Cherie Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student General Artist
Sucks, man. Dx
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Filmographer
Perhaps she's got too much stuff on her mind to enjoy the experience?
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think camping in the library sounds fun :saddummy:
DanniHutch Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It is. We made a cardboard/duct tape campfire, rented a tent from the outdoor club on campus, and people are stopping by and sitting for a few minutes to read their books with us. We are even making smores (with a lighter of course). I thought it was stupid at first but it is a great way to take the stress out of finals week.
It's geeky but as long as you make it fun there is nothing wrong with it :D
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I never got why libraries are considered so geeky, especially at the university level. The people I know who spend tons of time in the library are the people who didn't learn anything all semester and are desperately trying to cram, or people so easily distracted by shiny objects that they can't learn anything at home... Usually a combination of the two. Not to suggest that the library is full of idiots, this is just the vast majority I've met in my personal experience.
Well, libraries themselves aren't geeky, the concept of camping out in a library isn't too "geeky" either when I think about, just making a light joke about it.

Actually, I would find that kind of idea fun and not so lame. All the books at your disposal, reading all night--that's the kind of stuff I do without doing it. I've been called a geek for enjoying that kind of entertainment. Not that I don't get drunk and chain smoke when I'm particularly in that mood. But that's occasionally. If I had to choose between a really good book and a drink...

Hmm. That's still a hard decision.
Add a Comment: