Another kick in the dick from your friend, Life.

SO I was seeing this girl, it was all going well, and she abruptly decided no, I can't do this, I don't want a relationship, i'm not ready etc. So I was like yeah cool i'll just pine after you instead.

So the whole pining thing was going well, I was making progress, I'd still see her, we'd watch movies in my bed, and we'd spoon, she'd put her face against mine about to kiss me, but she wouldn't because of the aforementioned I don't want a relationship.

She's just left for America on a little holiday and told me to come spend Christmas and New Years with her in New York. 'Fuck yeah' I thought, that's romantic as shit, crossing half the world to see a girl, to spend Christmas and New Years with her. I'll be in, i'm a nice guy, she likes me, I can tell.

I wrote her a letter before she left, which she read on the plane, it was pretty good actually, one of the finer moments of prose in my life. It wasn't I LOVE YOU PLEASE BE WITH ME, it was more of a letter of admiration, that kind of thing where it isn't corny, it's just heartfelt feelings, and thoughts about how awesome a person is.

THE FUN PART WHERE LIFE THROWS A TANK AT MY DICK AND INSERTS RAZORS INTO MY HEART:

I was talking to her friend on Facebook, and letting her now about what was going on etc. Her friend was like this is so heartbreaking. I didn't quite follow, I didn't understand that letters and planes were so moving. I was stupid.

She has a boyfriend, and has possible had one the entire time I was seeing her. Her friend knew, and because of my heartfelt feelings about the girl which i told her, she sent her a rather abusive text message informing her that she was being a massive cunt.

So today I got a message; Hey dude. I have to tell you something. I'm not interested in you cause I am seeing someone. I read your letter and it made me cry. You're such a beautiful person and I don't deserve your attention. I am sorry for doing this to you.

RIGHT IN THE FEELINGS.

TL;DR I like girl, girl liked me, girl and I did things, girl had boyfriend, Not enough whiskey in the world.

I hate women now. You're all those fish with the light bulb thing that inhabits trenches luring in unsuspecting fish like me, before you devour us with your razor teeth.
Comments160
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That sucks... If she did that, then she doesn't deserve you :hug:
I'm so immature, I laughed so hard at that title.
maybe you should tell a certain someone that their girlfriend enjoys spooning with miscellaneous individuals that are not him, just a thought
I don't know him, I tend to stay away from the hapless stoner crowd
Hey champ, I'm sorry. C'mon, bring it in.

And those fish are called Angler Fish.
That's it. They're Angler Fish. I should find a Marlin, a delicious, majestic Marlin.
And you will! You will!
Pining never works. A woman is either interested or not. You need to go after real women. This is a fine example of why men and women find it hard to be 'just friends.' It rarely works.
" i'm a nice guy"
"I hate women now. You're all those fish with the light bulb thing that inhabits trenches luring in unsuspecting fish like me, before you devour us with your razor teeth."

uhuh
Well; the black note of relationships.
She sounds like a raging thunder cunt.
I was taken with her because she liked the same obscure shit I do.
"the girl and yourself did things" :icongo-on-plz:
I will not furnish you with examples. Instead let your dirty mind run free
free rim job at auto shop down south..:iconifyouknowhatimeanplz:
But that's the problem you see, my mind is like a white blank page, or perhaps virgin snow - still unsoiled with all menacing polluting things that could discolour it.
Pure, single malt :icondroolplz:
View all replies
So basically, you hate all women simply because this one girl had no interest in you? I can't tell if you're mad, butthurt, or just easily willing to give up on things... Hmm, my money's on the third option.
You lucked out bro, check with her though, incase her BF goes to tits, she'll need a shoulder to cry on.
ah :noes: well that plan failed :stare:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand she was a bitch. Hope you send a love letter to her boyfriend while drunk. :nod: