Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 108

Prevent the spread of sueism

:iconplop-glop:
Plop-Glop Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
The other day I made a picture to tease :iconalmightycreatorkenta: about his black stereotype Sonic Fan character named Afro. When he responded saying he had blocked me, I became confused as to why

he didn't see the humor in my work. Eager to do some detective work, I clicked on his profile.
What I saw was horrifying. It was a battlefield of Mary-Sues and companionship between completely incompatible characters. The scroll bar had been pressured to about a 1mm width from a mountain

ofstamps and (insert name here)fans. Premium membership stood here, abused. This would have normally been enough to drive me away, but my curiousity continued to flourish, and I clicked on his gallery.
As I continued through the gallery, I noticed many things. It seemed his "art programs" of choice were MS paint and the pony creator. All of his characters seemed to be suffering from something, so I decided

to take a closer look.
It became painfully obvious that they were all suffering from the sue disease, priving my eariler suspicions correct. Sensing that the root of the problem was Afro, I tested him using the Universal Mary-sue

litmus test. To my absolute horror, he scored a 148, a dangerously high level of sue. He is now hooked in the ICU with pure flaw being injected into his viens, but he has already started to infect the other

characters.
Please, I beg of you, convince :iconalmightycreatorkenta: to begin using creativity, or else it may spread outside of his horrid gallery. A lot of people will be blocked, many even reported, but it will be a small

price to pay. You must do it, for I cannot. be a true DAtriot.

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Interface Designer
Locked at OP request :lock:
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
It's just a typical sonictard page. I'm more disturbed by the things in his favs, even the well done things perhaps moreso than his entire gallery. I mean...

:stare:
:iconcake-fiend:
cake-fiend Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
He's a hedgehog...but he's black...wat.
:iconcederbom:
Cederbom Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Sonic and MLP recolours?

The kid is pure evil. :giggle:
:iconmonsterpaladin:
Monsterpaladin Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
His page showed me the excessive consumerism taking place in our society today. It's like we're literally doped up on franchises instead of exercising our brains and bodies.....

*said she, as she obsessed over AKB48 and desperately searched for Sailor Moon fabric instead of doing homework and studying for exams*
If a mod reads this, can you please lock this forum?
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Sonic fandom, :icontheresyourproblemplz:

But we're not your personal army and I'm not clicking.
Look, I never intended for anyone to actually flame him. I was kidding. I just wanted him to look at the forums and find it and and give me beautiful DArama
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Stop stirring up dArama. Nobody likes petty dArama.
If you believe that, then you have much to learn
Add a Comment: