"Composer specials"

In music class, we have to watch these stupid videos called the "composer specials". They are always with no exception about how some arrogant, struggling composer meets some hobo kid and they become besties, the kid becomes a prodigy, and the composer gets better and throws a concert at the end. Why? WHY? Can't they just lecture us? Oh well, it's better than working in a tobacco field...
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That reminds me of dancing, actually. :O
I remember those! The ones about famous scientists are way better...
Can't you just watch August Rush instead?
I remember watching something similar to that in science class only with Galileo, and at the end they have an epic sword fight with baguettes
One of them had a sausage I think.
I remember sausage...they may have used either or both
:iconmingplz: I hated those back in school.....I slept through all of them.
We have to write at least 20 notes on each one, not to mention that I sit in the front row. Even my almost blind teacher would be able to see me sleeping.
That reminds me of Thunderpants, except the guy was a tenor who couldn't sing the high note, and used a kid's fart to make the noise instead. :lol:
Is that the same film where he gets put into a space program because his stomach looks like the engine in the rocket or something? I hope so, or the whole film I'm thinking of is just a lucid delusion.
Nope, that's the one. :lol:
He gets made an astronaut and his farts power a rocket. :lol:
Okay cool, I'm not insane :dummy: On this occasion anyway... :paranoid:
Tobacco field?
Pssssssssh.
I used to pick cotton.
Yeah?
Back in my day, we had to pick the fruit of /spacedicks, or get flogged with a cat tied to a stick. You young'uns have it easy nowadays! :iconoldmanplz:
Well, back in my day, we had to lick the clothes clean, and iron our parents' pants with sticks!
:unimpressed: Likely story!
You wippersnappers need to stop complaining. Back in my day the oxygen levels on the surface were so low that it was a death sentence if you came out of the water.
Yeah? When I was a kid it was too hot for water, it was all evaporated. You know how hard it is to find a nice puddle when it's all evaporated?
When I was a baby some big ass asteroid hit my house, turns out said asteroid became the moon. The bitch.
View all replies