One Direction.

I don't udnerstand why people hate One Direction. Why do people always hate boy bands who get popular. I only like two songs of them but they are good. they are funny too. i like some justin beiber songs to they not even bad. i like what makes you beautiful and one thing. i like other songs too like word up by korn. and i like matt and kim. and a lot of pop songs. so that doesnt make us directionrs bad people!
Comments226
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
tbh, I have no idea who they are.
and not a single fuck was given
Let's just.. not talk about them.
I don't hate the band, I just hate the fanbase of screaming fangirls and the fanfiction being published.
I don't like their music that much either, but I can safely say I've heard much worse. I don't hate them as people, since I don't know them. It's the insane fans and haters irritate me to no end.
What I hate about 1D is the insane fans and the fanfics.
There are 1D Fan-fics? :stare:
Yes, yes there is.

It's often about school where magically the 1D people go to and the girl (they) go out with all of the boys.

Kinda promiscuous... :unimpressed:
:icondoublefacepalmplz:

I've completely lost faith in humanity.
And one of them is getting published. :stare:
A girls fanfiction of 1D is getting published.
View all replies
I'm not saying that you 1Ders are bad.

And yeah. The only 1D songs I like is What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing.

As for JB.. I like Boyfriend, and.. yeah. That's it.
You're being ricey again. :unimpressed:
You know why One Direction hasn't been assassinated yet?

The murdered haunt their murderers. You know how One Direction will haunt you? Yup, non stop singing. There we go.
All I know is that it's just another boy band and that people who join hatedoms of boy bands are knuckle-dragging retards.
One Direction: Out the fuckin door! That's the only direction.
I read this thread five days ago in a dream, I also remember the :iconlocknessmonsterplz: icon in it too. Do I win anything?
I don't mind them, but I think people are getting sick of hearing about them and seeing that they are pretty much everywhere and seems to be the only thing many people and T.V shows seem to be talking about at the moment..
cyanide overload.
Cause they're lamer than the attempts of an 8 year-old of copying a well-known masterpiece.
Onem ore thign against them. THEY DO NOT MOVE IN ONE DIRECTION! THE WALK ON STAGE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE! People should stop calling themselves things they don't do.....Like Far East Movement should be North South West and East Movement becuase I'm pretty sure they don't just go around the world just to come back.