I dont like that johnny test

this is my complaint. children today are bad for cartoons because cartoons today are the bad for the not good and theyre bad cartoons. not all of them like totally spies and my pony and the little hobbit but shows like johnny newtrest.

I hate johnny test I think johnny ice cream cone head should stop saying it. he is always using his big brain and it shows the kids that they cant use there pig brain :( dnt you know Im not?

I cant use a science like johnny test. and computers because i am poor. the show is bad for us because all his friends are my mom lost her diamonds. in the vacuum

vacuum of space O_o

heres a list of reasons I dont like johnny test:
1) is vegetarians
2) he the show is just kind of boring and the friends dont act like friends
3. he has a crush on his enemy the girl who is mean to him. her name is cindy crocker
4 .they are all evil villains who come to attack and it the adults are powerless but the kid can do it?
and 5) how does he have the money he doesnt work against labor laws.

other reasons why johnny test is a bad show is because dumb. it makes me an angry me when it comes on tv and I scream and run away and then my mom says "calm down its just tv" but I domt listen sometimes whats wrong with me? lol

dantey is my girlfriend and not anymore and its the tvs fault. and brian

thats my complaint. this computer I mean cartoon is bad. did you know that I also didnt like happy tea buddies? my mom says its too violent for me
Comments227
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You don't make sense, but I agree on Johnny Test being a stupid show.
Go home AgreeableDragon, you're drunk.
omg fuck that show i hate it too XD
I'm lucky I never watched a full episode yet but I have seen it being played sometimes at my college....the audio is muted at least.

One of my friends went on a rage rant when someone mentioned that show a few months ago.... .o.
Bunch of retarded ass facial expressions and high pitched screeching noise when someone is shocked by something. That show makes me wanna take a long walk off a short cliff.
That show drops my IQ points. If you want a good science-oriented cartoon, go watch Dexter's Lab.
Johnny Test isn't new.

I'm almost 20. It came out around the time I was in Middle School.
I like Fluttershy, too
FEBURARY 16th 2005 ON KID'S WB
i was just a puppy then
i didnt say new i say what on now it came out in 2005 thank you :)
Johnny Test is a poor knock-off of Dexter's Lab.
Atomic Betty. Fuck JT.
Well Johnny Test is okay...but I don't like how they use some similar plots over and over again XP
meh, I want to get into animation and make shows that have good story lines, good characters and funny moments. it'll be hard but...:shrug: why not? :lol:
Sounds like a terrible series, I'll take your advise and not watch it. :)
Wait...

Someone watches that show?
Hopefully, cellular regeneration will repair the parts of my brain that this heap of shit has managed to kill off. Bon Voyage.
Not sure if troll being intentionally stupid or actually really bad at spelling.
Hum im 21 and i kinda like it... it makes me Giggle .. its funny... maybe people takes cartoons too seriously ? Well its still way better than that show mega babies or something like that xD