Closed to new replies
December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 75

Because my Facebook statuses are supposed to be taken 100% seriously

:icontruesoprano:
TrueSoprano Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I recently downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 on my PS3. I then made my Facebook status something along the lines of "if no one sees me for a few days, it's because I got Sonic Adventure 2". Of course, I'm gonna see a lot of people this weekend since I'm performing, but that didn't stop me from getting replies along the lines of "don't forget about the performances", which was probably also not that serious but what if it was? Then my choir director commented and told me to not play video games until after finals, and he even told me today to actually read my emails from him instead of playing video games or something.

inb4 facebook, there's your problem
inb4 sonic adventure 2 sucks
inb4 why would you ever add your choir director on facebook

Actual complaint: my voice teacher told me I had problems with my voice, and told me I'm not ready for juries (final exams for music majors if you don't know) because I don't know the exact translations to every word in all my foreign language pieces, and that my voice has gotten worse since the start of the semester even though she's barely given me good advice all year, and then she called me weak and a failure for crying, and now I feel like a failure and I'm ranting by posting a stupid complaint about a facebook status I made that isn't actually a real problem.

merry christmas gais

I swear I haven't been drinking

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcopaceticchaos:
CopaceticChaos Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
I'd slap the bitch. An instructor is supposed to help you understand what the problem is and give you suggestions on how to fix it. If she constantly tells you you're horrible with no actual advice, then you need to bring that up to your director.

Seriously, smack dat hoe.
:iconryncious:
Ryncious Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
haha 1-800 slap that hoe
TrueSoprano Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm gonna talk to my choir director about her.
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
inb4 sonic adventure 2 sucks

:stare: Fuck anyone who has the iron balls to say this. Fuck them, fuck them, fuck them.
:iconkell0x:
Kell0x Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
Sonic adventure 2 sucks. :nod:
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
All I have to add is that by an extraordinary coincidence I happened to purchase a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog today. And then got a game over by the time I reached the second zone. :blush:
The original is hard and honestly not as good as 2 or 3&K.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Right after I graduated from high school, my English teacher told me no more watching cartoons. :lol:
:lol:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
They really want to make sure we're not having any fun. :lmao:
Add a Comment: