Absurd homophobia on this website

Hello everyone, I know how much you hate to see my face on here but let me show you something. Do you guys know why I have been so homophobic lately? Okay, I have only showed a average amount of homophobia. The amount of a typical middle schooler per say. But I only do it because my mind is dictated by fools who have no respect for there fellowman (and I don't like people flaunting there sexuality. Its not humble. Be a individual.) And that being said. Look at this.

:thumb185284950

:[link]

When I saw this I went up in flames. I did not know what to think. So I had to go along with it. Now I am no ignoramus. Homosexuality is something people a born of. Its been proven by the science of the 90's. But look at this. I got a bunch of people from pro-lgbt groups. I tried to report it but it would just not LEAVE. Apparently its not hate speech at all because its "separatist" as they claim.
Before, I was okay with people who were gay. But then this came. To let this change me was a big mistake.

TL;DR Alexander- Salvros is homophobic asshole and the admins are kind of corrupt. Why can't people be more understanding?

Anti complaint: I found my wacom tablet pen and it is like a magic wand.
Comments284
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You are offended by a stamp? On the net? I wouldn't give two flying shits, let alone shit at all.
I am not talking about the stamp anymore.
Gay, sooo much gayyyy, soooo muchhhh gayyyyyy, I'm soooo gayyyyy, I love getting into bed with other lesssbiiannnnssss.... Gay gay gay. Gay.

Accept everybody. Gay people wouldn't be in your face about it if you would just accept them. We get in your face when you offend us. It's kind of like sweet revenge. Not like I do anything like that. I just feel like straight people make a big deal of their heterosexuality more than gay people make a big deal of their homosexuality. We just accept heteros more.
...There is no way in hell I'm reading all of that. The deviation, that is. I'm fairly sure my brain would melt if I tried.
I laugh at a homo every day. I look in the mirror, tell a joke, and have a good laugh because I'm so amazingly hilarious!
you forgot the N to spell FUN :dummy:
You're offended over a stamp like this? With this description?

...now let me laugh heartily!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh forget about the stamp. Look at the link.
Okay I checked it. Well, seems like the person who wrote this is a know-it-all. :shrug:
Life is easier if you don't listen to these people. Seriously, everyone gets bashed nowadays. Don't take it personally.
its ok to be gay, its ok to be black, its ok to do drugs, its ok to be white, its ok to be racist. its ok to be whatever. stop finding shit on the internet offencive. ur gana ruin free internet. dont let the government take freedom online away.
:iconfreeinternet:
Or stop find offensive things on the internet.
I gives no fucks.
I don't care if you don't care.
If you like this I will stop being homophobic. BIG TIME.
lul on DA you can wish to fuck wolves, a pony or saying that you are a nazi, but you can't be gay..... Interesting.
You can be gay. People love that here. Its just this picture Alexander made is just disappointing.
When I saw this I went up in flames

LOL