Closed to new replies
November 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 284

Absurd homophobia on this website

:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hello everyone, I know how much you hate to see my face on here but let me show you something. Do you guys know why I have been so homophobic lately? Okay, I have only showed a average amount of homophobia. The amount of a typical middle schooler per say. But I only do it because my mind is dictated by fools who have no respect for there fellowman (and I don't like people flaunting there sexuality. Its not humble. Be a individual.) And that being said. Look at this.

:thumb185284950

:[link]

When I saw this I went up in flames. I did not know what to think. So I had to go along with it. Now I am no ignoramus. Homosexuality is something people a born of. Its been proven by the science of the 90's. But look at this. I got a bunch of people from pro-lgbt groups. I tried to report it but it would just not LEAVE. Apparently its not hate speech at all because its "separatist" as they claim.
Before, I was okay with people who were gay. But then this came. To let this change me was a big mistake.

TL;DR Alexander- Salvros is homophobic asshole and the admins are kind of corrupt. Why can't people be more understanding?

Anti complaint: I found my wacom tablet pen and it is like a magic wand.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcommandereve:
CommanderEVE Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
You are offended by a stamp? On the net? I wouldn't give two flying shits, let alone shit at all.
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I am not talking about the stamp anymore.
:icontheliarwolfram:
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Filmographer
Gay, sooo much gayyyy, soooo muchhhh gayyyyyy, I'm soooo gayyyyy, I love getting into bed with other lesssbiiannnnssss.... Gay gay gay. Gay.

Accept everybody. Gay people wouldn't be in your face about it if you would just accept them. We get in your face when you offend us. It's kind of like sweet revenge. Not like I do anything like that. I just feel like straight people make a big deal of their heterosexuality more than gay people make a big deal of their homosexuality. We just accept heteros more.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
...There is no way in hell I'm reading all of that. The deviation, that is. I'm fairly sure my brain would melt if I tried.
:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I laugh at a homo every day. I look in the mirror, tell a joke, and have a good laugh because I'm so amazingly hilarious!
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012   Digital Artist
:iconthatfeelplz:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
:thumbsup:
:iconiliedfaceplz:
FU!
you forgot the N to spell FUN :dummy:
Damn.
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
You're offended over a stamp like this? With this description?

...now let me laugh heartily!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh forget about the stamp. Look at the link.
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Okay I checked it. Well, seems like the person who wrote this is a know-it-all. :shrug:
Life is easier if you don't listen to these people. Seriously, everyone gets bashed nowadays. Don't take it personally.
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Yeah.
:iconsnot-nose:
Snot-Nose Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
its ok to be gay, its ok to be black, its ok to do drugs, its ok to be white, its ok to be racist. its ok to be whatever. stop finding shit on the internet offencive. ur gana ruin free internet. dont let the government take freedom online away.
:iconfreeinternet:
Or stop find offensive things on the internet.
:icongman313:
GMan313 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
I gives no fucks.
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I don't care if you don't care.
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
If you like this I will stop being homophobic. BIG TIME.
:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
lul on DA you can wish to fuck wolves, a pony or saying that you are a nazi, but you can't be gay..... Interesting.
You can be gay. People love that here. Its just this picture Alexander made is just disappointing.
I lied.
:iconmacerider:
MaceRider Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
When I saw this I went up in flames

LOL
You did? Was it fun?
Because, you know, you're complaining about people hating homosexuals, and oftentimes the word "flaming" is used to describe a very camp homosexual. THAT'S WHY IT'S FUNNY.
campy*. Oh I see. lol
Actually the word is "camp".

[link]
Oh I see.
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Okay.
okay,.
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
Oh look this complaint.
Oh look this user.
:iconjuneias:
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I see being homo as a disorder u r born with, like maybe you were wired wrong
Hate to break it to yall but 2 cocks and 2 vajayjays do not make a baby, they arent suppose to
Therefore you arent suppose to take the same gender on as your mate
I do develop a weak stomach when i think of the actual sexuality
However i believe everyone has rights
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
STAHP STUPID CISHET. STAHP.
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm begining not to care anymore
:iconcody-h:
Cody-H Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Photographer
That stinks.
Juneias Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Everyone having rights?
Or my personal opinion? Nature wise "mating" with the same gender is... Not the way to go, so perhaps something in your brain makes u attracted to the same gender. Im not saying its wrong and homos should be alienated, Im saying u arent suppose to like the same sex but hey thats who u are.
:iconprairielily:
PrairieLily Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
And I'm just saying that if it has nothing to do with you, mind your own fucking business. =P
Y is this site so rude
U can say the same thing about racial problem and illegal immigrants, also women health, or w/e u arent typically apart of
Humans are nosey
At least i suppor gay rights
Get the fuck over it
PrairieLily Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Women's health I'm a part of. You know, considering I'm a woman. Immigrants only bother me if I'm effected somehow by it. Racial problems disturb me and I only get involved when someone else is getting hurt because of it since that sort of thing brings pain to someone like me.

It's sad that someone so stupid is on my side and I'm expected to praise them just for that. I don't even.

Also, you seem incredibly offended. So.. You need to get the fuck over it more than I do, buddy.
Being a young black woman, i have many judgements on my shoulder already. And i THOUGHT i could support ppl who are also discriminated for what they cant change

How ungrateful of you. Would u rather have me call you a faggot and work against trying to get your rights? I suppose so. Just b/c of an opinion backed by some actual logic, now that is naive, disappointing you cant pull from being bias to look from another point of view
And i understand quite well how a homo would be upset that i said nature did not intend for them to be what they are. what purpose doe it serve to it? It is only personal and i say do w/e makes you happy.

Now it seems like a F (i was simply returning ur 1st one) bomb competition. Wow. There is nothing for me to get over, what your comment? No, it was meaningless considering the attitude, so i didnt waste any actual emotion on it. It was really more of an "oh really now?" Moment. Dont confuse my long replies, if your actually reading, as being upset w/e. i actually like explaining, it distracts me :)
Now what could you possibly say at this point that would actually matter? B/c at the end of the day, i said what i did, you didn't like it, and I'm like oh well. Is their another point you wish to get across b4 i cripple over?
PrairieLily Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes, but thankfully your demographic has all of their rights and are constantly protected by the law.

Should I be grateful? Why should I eat out of your hand simply because you hold it out to me? I owe you nothing, honestly. I won't pretend I owe you anything. Although, if you did call me a faggot, I don't think I'd be offended. There are quite a few negatively charged words that have no effect at all on me. But I do see the point you're making in the statement, regardless.
"A homo" is not polite. If you said it that way in front of the wrong person, they'd be on your ass in a second regardless of your position on gay rights. But the truth is, homosexuality is not a choice. The only choice involved is whether you spend your life miserably trying to cover up who you are, or you be who you are despite all the stigma against it. It's just silly in my opinion, for all of these straight people to make claims on something they've neither experienced nor fully understand. It's like having a bunch of middle-aged white men decide on what women can and can't do with their bodies.

F-bombs are quite common in my vocabulary unless I'm writing actual prose or speaking to particular people. It's something I was exposed to all my life and it's a difficult habit to kick. I can't even remember what this is responding to, honestly.

Aside from me thinking you're extremely lazy for constantly writing 'b/c' or 'w/e' instead of the real words, Nah. Just cripple over.
(1 Reply)
:iconclaygauged:
ClayGauged Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
...wow.
Excuse u?
ClayGauged Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I guess I'll just never stop being amazed by the things people actually think.
Considering all the different kind of people out there

No. U wont
its better trying not to bias toward w/e logic hides behind an opinion, especially when the opinion isnt directly bashing something e_o
ClayGauged Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Calling homosexuality a disorder and saying that homosexuals are "wired wrong" isn't bashing something?
No. It really isnt harsh verbal abuse(bashing)
Is a man and another man suppose to breed to make a child?
A woman and a woman?
It serves no purpose in nature
Only personal
I saw it as like, I'm black, and have slightly different dna than an asain or w/e. i was born that way to help me survive in Africa.
Perhaps, PERHAPS MAY I SAY, there is a mutation in the genetic makeup that makes someone more attracted to the same sex. So y treat someone different b/c of how they were made?

Do you seriously have to argue with me?
All u need to do is disagree
I'm done arguing w/ ppl i support pfft
ClayGauged Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
A genetic mutation and a genetic disorder are not the same thing. When you call something a disorder, you state that it has a negative impact on someone's life. When you say someone is "wired wrong", you are saying that there is something wrong with them. Your statement is like saying "well, being black is a genetic disorder that makes me sick to my stomach to think about because oh my god it's ugly and those people are just all wrong, but hey, they have rights." Tacking "they have rights" onto the end of it doesn't stop the first part from being offensive.

"It serves no purpose in nature"

Neither does your computer. YOU DISGUSTING FREAK. Also, most of our sexual behavior serves no natural purpose. The use of contraceptives is unnatural and directly related to sexual behavior. Do you think that heterosexual couples who don't want or can't have children are disgusting? They're going against your so-call purpose in nature.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: