Closed to new replies
November 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 100

Guy troubles.

:iconmisuto-amami-mayu:
Misuto-Amami-Mayu Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
First off, I'm not expecting words of encouragement from anybody, just a whole bunch of trolls. So you can forget about the; "What kind of replies did you expect?" question.

Anyway, on to the point. I have the WORST of luck with guys. I tend to fall for my best guy friends. So, last year, a new kid came to my school, and I got to know him because he looked upset and didn't like to sit with others. I sat with him for a while, though, and eventually he came around and became the crazy guy that I know him as today. Lately he's been flirting with me a LOT, as in, making the occasional pick-up line joke, lightly kicking my butt (Which made everyone laugh and me blush like a fucking red tomato) and so on. I've been flirting back too, and formed a crush on him. A major one. But today, he told me that he asked Sarah Z out on a date, which made me kind of...pissy. I could never picture Zack having any interest in a girl like her, she's the bitchiest girl I've ever seen, and Zack is so sweet. Anyway, it pisses me off, disheartens me, but I'm still happy for him. Now all I have to do is hope she doesn't ruin it all for him. He's too sweet for a girl like her.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrequiemachina:
Requiemachina Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
wow... :pat:
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Well, you could inquire about it after his date and see if he's fond of her or if he was just interested enough to go for a date and see how it goes.
If he didn't ask you instead of her though, chances are that he's not interested in you that way, flirting can be done for fun. And kicking your butt?
I would've slapped the bitch... :stare:
Misuto-Amami-Mayu Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I know, I know.
I'm still happy for him though :3
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
Ok. (:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Just ask him out.
:iconzurithepersistent:
ZurithePersistent Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist
lol good!
Misuto-Amami-Mayu Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks! I was hoping I'd get a reply from you...
Oh, and since you can't tell, I'm rolling my eyes.
:iconzurithepersistent:
ZurithePersistent Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist
i heard that some where i dont remember where
:iconmooglepirate9:
MooglePirate9 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Professional Writer
Why don't you ask him out? Its not the 1800's. Besides, he's been flirting with you and if he isn't interested you could tell him to cut the shit out. By doing that it will free up some potential boyfriends for yourself to date instead of being hung up on him.
:iconneo-kaiser:
Neo-Kaiser Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Randomly go up to him and grab his crotch, then see his reaction.
Add a Comment: