Fucking Penises

Am I the only one who has noticed that today a plethora of men have been posting pictures of their penises?
Don't get me wrong I love dicks just as much as I love vagina's and they are phenomenal to draw but I do not understand why so many guys on here are like, "LOOK AT IT."
It's different if it's for stock or it's actually photography but holding your camera up to a mirror to take a picture of a non-erect penis irritates me.
Why?!
Have you ever considered there might be 14 year old girls or younger on here and you don't even have an adult block on it?! I know that doesn't do anything but seriously!
God damnit.
That just irritates me.
I'm sorry for ranting, I have nothing against you penis men, it's just.. your dick is on my computer.
Love
Ely
Comments238
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've noticed.
I also have "newest" as my default.

SOOO many people don't put a mature tag on that crap, and I'm 13 :I
HEY!!! I will have you know that my dick is a work of Art!
I'm sure it is dear.
Damn straight.
Ive been on DA for 9 years.. dont think Ive seen a picture of a dick (by itself at least) even once ?!

who cares anyway... some people like dicks ! let em post pics so other interested fools can look and DA can make money from it :p
okay heres my question for you. why are you looking at a bunch of cocks all the time? Probably look at them alot seeing as you posted this.. and how old are you?
and your obviously very sex crazed if you are doing this and drawing dicks and vaginas, just pointing that out.
Your pretty much just telling everybody your a crazed nympho
Lol, what? No.
They're on dA's newsfeed not my private one, so it comes up whenever the hell someone uploads a picture, common sense.
I don't look at them, I'm gay.
I'm 18.
I'm not sex crazed, I'm actually abstinence asshole.
I don't draw dicks, have you ever bothered looking at my art?
Naked women? Yes. ONE.. why? Probably because I'm a Fine Arts major and it's REQUIRED we take life drawing classes. Life means NUDE models.
I'm not a nympho.
reminded me of this

[link]
I don't think it's any different from before, it's just that people are only now realizing it.
:O
I just got on here a few months ago. :shrug:
Ah, well, it was always like that.
... someone told me recent'y that he saw a old guy with no dick at all... did he gotten it removed? (he was in the men's locker room) Creepy as hell?
Yup, disbelief at that moment.
I never see these things which makes me want to ask where are you browsing at?
The newest page
"Your dick on my computer", "penis men" epic! :D Would you have been less irritated if the penis were erect?
No, I don't mind none erect penis's, I just wish they were photographed well and not so.. scary. o.o
How can flaccid penises be scary?
Cause they're scaryyyy! Dx Dx Dx