Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

I hate forgetting to set my alarm!

:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I was sleeping soundly but kind of woke up. I wanted to roll over and go back to sleep but I peeked at my alarm instead. It was like 5 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. So I figured I may as well get up and went to turn off the alarm but found out I never turned it on. Now, how many of you wake up at the same time every morning a minute or 2 before your alarm goes off? I have a built in clock that wakes me around the same time every morning. But damn, it wakes me up when I have no classes that day too and could have slept in. :(

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I use my DS alarm for this. :v
:iconrocketslugrockscp:
rocketslugrockscp Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you have a phone, it should have an alarm clock. Mine can turn itself off so it only rings Monday through Friday.
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Not everybody has one of those new fangled iPhones.
:iconrocketslugrockscp:
rocketslugrockscp Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It's not an iPhone. It's only "smart" because I can use the internet. It still has buttons and a midgety screen.
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate sleeping through my alarm. :shrug:
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I can sleep in if I know it's vacation, but I also have the internal clock thingy, I guess I'm lucky :shrug:
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I used to have that.

I don't have it any more, as I changed places and times, and.. yeah, just upheaved my life. >.>
:icondoctorowl:
DoctorOWL Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
That happens to me all the time. I swear I either have an amazing internal clock, or I am peeking at my clock in my sleep without knowing it, because I will wake up 5 minutes, even 1 minute before my alarm goes off. And I hate when something wakes me up like 20 minutes before my alarm and there's no point going back to sleep because as soon as I do, I have to wake up. >:I
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
I hear ya. I hate that!
:icontotoka:
Totoka Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I usually go to sleep at about 3PM, wake up at about 1AM and I'm up for the day. :shrug:
Add a Comment: