Link

Statistics

Replies: 141

Some pro lifers scare me.

:icondawnsbreak:
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
[link]

:iconwthplz:

I... can't really make a proper complaint right now. My head is all mushy and fuzzy.'m going to go curl into a ball now.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrisesatspring:
risesatspring Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We have a term for thinking like that,chaotic stupid.
:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[link] Preach it Carlin~
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
Mhm, preach it!
:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
:stare: Why are these people allowed to use the internet?
DawnsBreak Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I don't know. :stare:
:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I love how she's sitting there with 'XD' faces when talking about young girls killing themselves.
:icontherethereplz:
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Because we removed all of what happens when one gets an abortion illegally. We also hide the kids from what happens in foster care or adoption.
:iconvanibun:
VaniBun Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Pro-life is almost never actually pro-life from what I see. I've met enough of pro-lifers who support the death sentence and war to know that.
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Student Filmographer
I think pro-lifers forget to put themselves in the situation of another.
:nod:
:iconsomenavyseals:
SomeNavySEALs Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
As someone who is pro-life I never argue it and for some reason everyone who ever speaks up does it in a flailing, horribly idiotic manner and makes the rest of us look stupid too.
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
pro-life scientologists

:iconohfuckplz:
NOPENOPENOPENOPE.
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What really freaks me out is the realization that some of my pro-life friends are probably secretly thinking just what that nutjob does.
Need a tinhat?
:iconroyal-demon:
Royal-Demon Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I don't understand how something like that can be called pro-life. Kind of misses the point, in my humble opinion. But apparently some pro-lifers really just care about the potential life. :no:
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They want to identify themselves as "pro-life" when in reality they're just anti-abortion. :/
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
When you think about it though, that argument is null in itself. Potential life is being "wasted" when people choose to not have children or to not have as many children. It's like a person having unwittingly started the process suddenly makes it from no ones business to everyones.
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Some argue that the fetus is the potential life because it's developing. Unfertilized eggs and the sperm are just there. :/
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
It's merely the next stage you see, the fetus doesn't develop to an extent that makes it more human and less of something that's just there for a long while.
I just found it similar, as one needs to act on preventing it so it doesn't start (birth control), much the same way they can act to stop it if it's already started. Either way the person involved is actively taking measures against it's development.
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
:stare:
:iconk-koji:
K-Koji Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I haven't encountered a lot of pro-lifers irl. So it always freaks me out that most of them who post on the interwebz don't seem very, what's the way to put it...bright. They seem to have poor grammar, poor sentence structure, and their views aren't really well thought out ( and of course, no facts). It's kind of scary. :o
Indeed it is.
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The solution to pro life zealots is really simple. Make them surrogates of rape babies and malformed fetuses. :dummy:
O.O
:iconhtimsnayr:
HtimsNayr Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
“Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’”- John Fugelsang
She's from Chile.
:iconhtimsnayr:
HtimsNayr Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I know, and I had a feeling you would point that out. You're focusing entirely on the the wrong part of the quote.

Pointing out the strange logical inconsistencies of most "Pro-lifers'" belief systems.
I see.
:icondarkanddefiant:
darkanddefiant Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
there is not enough liquor to make me respond intelligently to that comment.
:pat:
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
what is this
i dont even

Where's my shotgun? :iconstareshakeplz:
Now, now..
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
some of these "pro lifers" need to get raped themselves, then lets see if they want to keep the baby.

Seems these assholes won't see the argument from the other side unless they experience it for themselves.
I think they also forget that some individuals are not fit to be parents, so abortion in their case is a good thing. Why bring a child into a world when all its going to do is suffer?
But then again "pro lifers" would say shit like "why don't they put it up for adoption?"

Do you know how many fucking kids in the world need to be adopted? A fucking shit load, and each time a parent gives up a kid it only adds to that increasing number.
Let's not forget that a lot of people don't adopt because they would rather have their own baby or they are afraid of raising someone else's child.

I grew up in a fucked up family who emotionally abused me and I was only about 9 years old when I was thinking of suicide or wishing I was never born. My mother should have never had kids, she was a fucking terrible mother and me and my sister should have been aborted. As of now I am estranged from my family and have nothing to do with them.

and the whole life is precious babble? Yeah life is only precious if it's worth living you jack asses.
:iconepic-candy:
Epic-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Don't forget people who are infertile or cannot conceive are more likely to turn to Artificial Reproductive Technology rather than adopt. Generally because with ART you can now have an offspring with your DNA and for many that's an important factor for a family, however, even more so is that going through with ART is an easier process than adopting. Soon we will have designer babies, no one's gonna want to adopt an existing kid.
:no: so sad
:icontherethereplz:
:iconpiratesadventure:
PiratesAdventure Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Not to mention the effects on children that don't get adopted because they grow out of the system, or the kids that somehow end up in the wrong families. I have read some articles about shit that was done to adopted kids that would normally have the person in question end up in some kind of prison.

Plus, I still have this weird feeling that if you go for adoption, it is kinda like shopping for a kid. And if that is indeed the case, that's fucking horrible in its own regard. "Sorry, you are not good enough to be our kid."
yeah it's fucking terrible
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:clap:
:iconsplittercore:
Splittercore Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Pro lifers are subhuman filth.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional
Seems like she learned her lesson, at least.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
> Hates abortion
> Thinks the death penalty is just

Yeah, I got nothing.
Yep.
:iconquixotic-spark:
quixotic-spark Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Sounds like the conservative platform here.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The Texas GOP did include 'get rid of critical thinking' in their platform. :nod:
:iconstephromancy:
Stephromancy Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Also she draws gay Ninja Turtles. :iconmotherofgodplz:
:iconstephromancy:
Stephromancy Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Judging by her gallery and the way she acts, the girl is probably like 12 years old and not even old enough to have informed opinions on anything. Still funny though.
Add a Comment: