Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Art Theif

:iconghostfinder:
ghostfinder Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well let's see. Hmm. I got a thief or troll few days ago and I reported him/her. His/her name is PhantomMaker and ghostdetector probably his/her alternative accounts. I really wanted to protect myself and my friends. But I got really angry at PhantomMaker for what s/he did for copying off of my OCs. D8<

Orignal (that's mine)
Theirs:

I found it very disturbing and this is my first time using this forum. Don't bashed on me. I reported this guy but I couldn't stand it and it might takes day for my tickets to respond. I blocked him/her as well.And I have a full story about this theif because I know this person since it bashed on me on tumblr

AdeviantART is ALSO for supporting other artists as well instead of pulling a drama here. Not just arts...

Devious Comments

:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist
:lock: At OP's request.
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Well yours suck anyway, so why does it matter?
Well OCs or FCs are my kids :)
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
They still suck. :)
:icondestructorcat:
DestructorCAT Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hun, I'm going to warn you because I just posted the same story yesterday. To save yourself trouble... don't post to this thread. All you're going to get are people are sit in the complaints forum looking for someone to attack because they have nothing better to do.

Regardless of the "level" of advanced work, thieving is thieving. I do apologize with having to deal with such things already. It's never a fun feeling. Have you messaged the person politely letting them know you're aware of this? Usually that alone gets them to take it down.
:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist
I can lock your thread for you. :) Just note me.
Oh thank you ^^; I'm just sorry, I'm new to this. XP First time using it.

Also, I did ask the person to take this down but instead the person said, "NO THIS IS MINE!" in front of me and s/he refuses it. :C
:icondestructorcat:
DestructorCAT Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Don't say sorry to me! It's something no one would expect. We both learned something new.

Ugh! That's seriously irritating. Well... best advice I can give. Take screenshots of all of the evidence including your note to them along with their response. Report it sending those along with it if you didn't already.

There are mare serious ways you can go about this, but even for me it's so out of the way. If you'd really like to you can send a letter to the DMCA.
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So you're pissed that someone is knocking off your bad Danny Phantom knock off? :rofl:
Plz...he's just a fan character. :P I have an original OC halfa that doesn't looks like Danny.
Add a Comment: