The Legend of the Mysterious Dropping of the Same Object in the Apartment Above: By Blackvragor

It isn't so much the sudden, alarming sound of my upstairs neighbor dropping an object on her floor as it is the fact that it sounds as if it has been the same object that she drops nearly every other day.

I jumped the first time I heard it, as I live in silence and solitude because I'm a horrible, disfigured troll with sensitive ear holes, except I'm not a troll. I'm actually very human.

Then, I've noticed she has dropped this same object several times, around the same place. Although, our apartments aren't all that sizable, so she could very well just be dropping it on her kitchen floor rather than what I believe to be her living room floor. That totally doesn't matter though.

What is that rock like thing she drops all the time? And if she isn't intentionally dropping it, then why in God's name can she not hold onto to the darned thing? Is it some sort of ritual? Is there a system of belief that insists on the daily practice of dropping a single, small hard object every day around the same general vicinity? Have I inadvertently forgotten the proper use of commas in my exhausted condition?

What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

Also, I can't help but notice there are many battles occurring in Complaints currently. What's the dealio?
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can't believe no one thought about what is OBVIOUSLY source of the noise. She's learning contact juggling, of course!

Oh PFF! Duh! :doh: You're right!
Maybe she's no dropping it, or even doing anything.... :iconwooooplz:
Maybe she jumps out of bed, you could be under her bedroom. :O
Hahaha this is definetly a case of 'remote on the bed' most people will have a certain place the bed they keep their remote and sure enough once a day minimum it will fall of the bed causing an apocalypse like crashing noise, does the object sound like it could be a remote?
She's fucking with you. :thumbsup:
Maybe it's a bag of some sort? Or shoes? When I lived in an apartment building, it sounded like the upstairs neighbors were fucking BOWLING. There was always at least once a night this loud clunk and roll from up there.
Dude, just go up and ask her about it politely. Nbdoa.
....Ben wa balls? Tiny midget corpses? Jimmy Hoffa? IT COULD BE ANYTHING. D:
Maybe it's her cat?
Why wouldn't she just move the object somewhere else so said cat wouldn't knock it over anymore? That's how we roll here in the first floor apartment.
Because some people are straaange.
Maybe she has some problem with shaking, or shes ill.
Now I feel like a terrible person.
Maybe she's exceptionally clumsy? Or has a particularly evil cat that knocks stuff over?

As for complaints, at least two stupid teenagers / trolls being stupid teenagers / trolls. One butthurt artist and white knight posse.

And one list of "cyber bullies" that is basically ever regular of both complaints and deviants and anyone who has basically ever commented in complaints and our desire to figure out who wrote said list.
Whoop! I found it!
:lol: Good lord, fun fun.

I thought the list thing was a few months ago.
It's apparently one of those "there was this one list, but now there is a different bigger list"
She's doing a maxout set with a kettlebell and she keeps slamming it to the ground when she finishes. Proper workout etiquette states that you don't drop or slam your weights, but there's always that one person who insists it's dangerous not to drop them on a max set. You live below one of those people. :shrug:
That is freakishly specific and makes perfect sense. Hm.
Maybe she has OCD all of a sudden
You can always go upstairs and ask her what the hell she keeps dropping. Though, it sounds like she might be dropping stuff on purpose just to annoy you. Or she has kids you don't know about.
I have creeped on her from the parking lot. No children that I can see, at least none taller than her window ledge. Also, approaching her about what is clearly a non-issue negates creeper status, and I cannot have this.