Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 44

The Legend of the Mysterious Dropping of the Same Object in the Apartment Above: By Blackvragor

:iconblackvragor:
blackvragor Nov 29, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
It isn't so much the sudden, alarming sound of my upstairs neighbor dropping an object on her floor as it is the fact that it sounds as if it has been the same object that she drops nearly every other day.

I jumped the first time I heard it, as I live in silence and solitude because I'm a horrible, disfigured troll with sensitive ear holes, except I'm not a troll. I'm actually very human.

Then, I've noticed she has dropped this same object several times, around the same place. Although, our apartments aren't all that sizable, so she could very well just be dropping it on her kitchen floor rather than what I believe to be her living room floor. That totally doesn't matter though.

What is that rock like thing she drops all the time? And if she isn't intentionally dropping it, then why in God's name can she not hold onto to the darned thing? Is it some sort of ritual? Is there a system of belief that insists on the daily practice of dropping a single, small hard object every day around the same general vicinity? Have I inadvertently forgotten the proper use of commas in my exhausted condition?

What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

Also, I can't help but notice there are many battles occurring in Complaints currently. What's the dealio?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconars-anima:
ars-anima Dec 2, 2012   Traditional Artist
I can't believe no one thought about what is OBVIOUSLY source of the noise. She's learning contact juggling, of course!
:iconblackvragor:
blackvragor Dec 2, 2012  Student Traditional Artist

Oh PFF! Duh! :doh: You're right!
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Dec 1, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Maybe she's no dropping it, or even doing anything.... :iconwooooplz:
:iconveronicarockstrom:
veronicarockstrom Nov 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Maybe she jumps out of bed, you could be under her bedroom. :O
:iconmistersali:
Hahaha this is definetly a case of 'remote on the bed' most people will have a certain place the bed they keep their remote and sure enough once a day minimum it will fall of the bed causing an apocalypse like crashing noise, does the object sound like it could be a remote?
:iconnephenee:
She's fucking with you. :thumbsup:
:iconbkatt500:
bkatt500 Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Maybe it's a bag of some sort? Or shoes? When I lived in an apartment building, it sounded like the upstairs neighbors were fucking BOWLING. There was always at least once a night this loud clunk and roll from up there.
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Nov 29, 2012
Dude, just go up and ask her about it politely. Nbdoa.
:iconblackdahlia:
blackdahlia Nov 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
....Ben wa balls? Tiny midget corpses? Jimmy Hoffa? IT COULD BE ANYTHING. D:
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Maybe it's her cat?
Add a Comment: