Hoodie Sizes.

I'm so sure I didn't put this in the right category, but I'm complaining.

I'm plenty sure you've looked at the new hoodie sales right now, and I was checking sizes to see if I could get one.

I saw people complaining about the weird sizes and then I went and looked myself.

What is this? 29 in. chest? I'm not sure I understand? Are we as people shrinking for some reason? I think not.

So why did DA put that there to confuse so many people and I'm sure that size confusion doesn't bring more customers or people who buy them, so, just...I guess what I'm asking is what's wrong with sizes?

Does DA have the wrong chart or what? What do you think?
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I gots ma hoodies. :iconsuperw00tplz:
Maybe because of the fact that they're in California and you know how image conscious they are there. :fart:
:nod: It just gets to me, that if they did ever have the right sizes, prices, and amount of clothing in stock, they would sell like crazy.

Because I would buy one of everything. :aww:
Get the biggest size, wear it as a dress and post the results. You won't, you're scared.
I suppose I wouldn't, that would be a waste of money on my part.
Or a worthwhile investment?
To someone who enjoys clothes like that, yes.
Always go big where hoodies are concerned. :nod:
That store sucks, there's never enough of what people want in stock, and they never seem to get more of those items in. All they do is order like 20 of one type of item (in various sizes if its clothing) and then replace it with something completely different when it sells out. There's no consistency.

I imagine this article of clothing you're talking about is meant for kids around age 12 or something, as there seem to be a lot of those around here.
I was talking about the headphone hoodies in general. Have you checked out the size chart? [link]
I stand by my statement that it sucks. I don't know much about girl sizes though.
:shrug: Still, I know no girl with a 29 in. chest. Just sayin'.
Is it the boobs? Maybe you're supposed to cut holes out of it or something.
That is the greatest idea ever.
:nod: More form fitting that way too I'd assume.
View all replies
there's more than one size. just get the next one up.
I don't see the problem, but that might be because I'm too european to know what the hell 29 in. means :iconteheplz:
Um, lose weight? It's not dA's fault that you can't fit into their clothing :iconfatlaplz:
and giant boobs are meant to pop out the top of one's turtle neck anyway, am I right? :eyes:
You mean they're not?! :noes:
No I mean they are. :o