Fuck you and your eight legs!

Picture it, 9 in the morning a Music Theory class when suddenly-

:iconspiderplz: :iconsaysplz: HEY! Excuse me while I crawl onto your notebook and embarrass the shit out of you.

Fuck you, spider. My arachnophobia is terrible. It's to the point where I've almost broke my arm trying to run away from one. :stare: My teacher thought I was having some sort of episode and the other kids laughed at me! :iconsadeyesplz: I'm a sad, embarrassed panda.

Bonus Complaint: I have an essay due Friday that I really just have no motivation to do. :no:
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Spiders are spiders. :meow: They help rid the world of pesky insects.
Vaguely related story!

The apartment complex I live at left everyone a note saying they were going to spray for spiders. I was like "Spiders? There's no spider problem!" And my husband says "remember that inch-long wolf spider we found in the bathroom?" And I was like "Hell, yeah, that was awesome!" "Well, some people may have a problem with that." And I was all sadface. But then they didn't end up spraying after all because they can't get their shit together. The spiders are safe.
I embarrassed myself during a test because of a spider once. I looked up while flipping a page and there he was. I slapped him against the wall really hard and everyone stared at me. Oops^^; I killed it though:D
I killed another one in my English class the other day too, and that bitch was huge. I don't know what it was eating, but I think Miracle Grow was one of the ingredients:stare:
They are quite 'armless.
Have you thought of getting therapy for the arachnophobia?
Yeah. My family thinks it's a good idea as well, we've just never gone through with the plan. I wouldn't really want to bother with it, but if the phobia is effecting my life this badly than I'm sure I'll consider it more.
That's understandable. :nod:

If it really hinders your ability to live, you should look into it, though. :nod:

But it doesn't sound too bad, what you have?
:pat: spiders are IRL trolls same with centipedes
Omg. Yes. Centipedes.
Terrible, terrible things, are they not?

I was working in the magazine section at work the other day, when one crawled right out from the stands. I swatted it away but I know it's still out there...

Moral of the story: I'm fucking done with sticking my hand down those stands picking up garbage.
:iconscaredplz:

they have an amazing ability at playing hide and seek.
you just have to train yourself to smack as you scream^^ ex?: *sees spider, freezes in terror, grabs nearest item smacks vigorusly in spider's direction, screams and rus away*
We have nothing to fear but fear itself....... And spiders.
I'll do your essay if you take my programming test tomorrow :la: And pass with a decent grade.
Me + Programming = hurrdurr :dummy:
Well that's too bad :saddummy: Wanna take it anyway?
It was surprisingly easy :O
BUT I LOVE SPIDERS :noes:
Was it really a BIG spider? :fear:
No, not really BIG.... but it was fat :stare: