Wow people on here are dumb

You guys are the ones who come on a complaint forum. And then complain at other people for comaplaining. I make my little own complaint thread and what I get?!?!
WHY U SAY DIS. U NO IMAGINASHUN. WUZ WRONG WITH U, WHY U COMAPLNENING.
I am sick of it. Mind you business or get out! You're not gettin away with it with me! OOOH NO!
Comments306
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Forum posts are meant to promote discussion. FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? :lock:
Just stop this, please. It's for your own good.
Uhh, since when did I become your big brother?
So I became your big brother because I'm so serious? Don't know how that works, but okay, I guess...
*waits for the Sirius Black joke*
Stupid like this should never exist.
But sadly it does. How will we ever get rid of it? :lol:
I know how that feel.
have you tried shutting the fuck up?
You should try it, I think it will work for you quite well. If not, see a doctor. ;)
then perhaps this would be a solution to your problem and also our problem of hearing your pathetic little whining.
was that aimed at anything or did you just type some words?
never the day i shutup
being racist or fatist, people normaly won't agree with you. complaining and being a dumb bitch are two different things, if you can't word your complaint about someone and imply fat people are an impolite typ of people, you deserve for people to complain about your feeble complaint.
Not everyone will support your complaint; and you're pretty much complaining to a role play community. You were bound to get trolled and hated. This is also the dA forums. :batman:
I'm trying to care.