Why do people roleplay??

This question is for roleplayers
I think its stupid to pretend to be someone your not on the computer. While talking to other weird computer people. What gain do you get from being a little perfect virtual character you made up in your head? Haven't you seen the outside world before? You can be yourself out there too! I don't think its an escape from reality. I think it trying to be someone you're not. People don't get much respect for being someone there not, let me tell ya!
Comments804
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are you going to ask to get this one locked too? :yawn:
i have to say good sir, you are a dumb ass. The comments you are making are craking me up.:iconlikeasirplz:
She said I'm her baby sister XD
she's ridiculous.
I'm more worried about people who continue to use stupid memes not only on this forum but pretty much everywhere as well.

Also, *you're
You're just upset because you don't know how to RP.
ur upset cuz ur stupid
See ^ This is what I mean.
Dude...when else would I EVER get to say this line "BECAUSE FUCK YOU I HAVE AN ASS SHIELD!"

see, outside of a convention (and clad in the appropriate costume) there is no other way that could ever be applicable in real life
"BECAUSE FUCK YOU I HAVE AN ASS SHIELD!"
may I quote you? :lol:
lol sure XD, go nuts! Escpecially if you're going walnuts...them be good nuts XD
Silly person, you don't wear and ass shield in the winter time!

You wear the cloak with magic invisible pockets out of which you pull swords! =p
uh oh you're just starting trouble for yourself. I bet they're are a lot of roleplayers reading this right now.
This question is for roleplayers
I think its stupid to pretend to be someone your not on the computer. While talking to other weird computer people. What gain do you get from being a little perfect virtual character you made up in your head? Haven't you seen the outside world before? You can be yourself out there too! I don't think its an escape from reality. I think it trying to be someone you're not. People don't get much respect for being someone there not, let me tell ya!

I think it's pretty crazy of you, to call people stupid (I roleplay) who Roleplay, I don't think you get the gist of what Roleplaying actually is. but If you feel that way you have every right to oxo; I just think it's crazy.
Roleplaying is really fun, It's not about being perfect, I don't think you know what your really talking about, in regards to roleplaying. Were not pretending to be people where not.

It's creating a story and acting it out, in roleplaying, if you find werid people? well you find wierd people but utilimately it's about creating a story back and forth and its really fun.

So instead of calling something you don't quite know stupid? Please be a bit more open minded oxo;
oxo; If you were open minded you wouldn't have called it stupid?
Who am I? I am Iiwi, I am an roleplayer and artist, who are you?
Zuri, bby.
What is your opinion on homosexuals?
:iconkiddingmeplz:
are you fucking kidding me.
I indefinably know that you're not 14 now.