Boys Exist to Annoy Me!!

WHY.
WHY, WHY, WHY.
It seems like almost every male human creature I've met (except a few) exist just to ANNOY THE SHIT OUTTA ME.
They're all extremely immature and I just wanna strange them!!! :iconfrageplz:
And I know that me reacting to them just encourages them, but GODAMMIT, why did they even start with me in the first place?!
Even my GROWN FAMILY MEMBERS do this... What the actual fuck.
O______e

TL;DR - boys are fucking stupid (except some) and live to annoy me to hell and back.

Bonus complaint: okay. I've now accepted the fact that no one is going to answer my questions on tumblr. I'm just going to stop trying. :iconheaddeskplz:
Comments295
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They don't exist to annoy you, you don't matter enough for a single person to exist to annoy you.
Semi-old thread. Let it die. :iconfrownplz:
Almost all of my friends are guys and they're cool. Maybe you're just oversensitive and look at the bad things in people.
My closest friends are girls though. A lot of them are jerks to me most of the time. :dummy:
Probably because of how close we are though.
I guess so... I mean, I have a couple guy friends and one really good guy friend, but 97% of my friends are girls..
You should probably stop generalizing people into gender.
But... What would society be without sorting people into categories? Without making everything completely black and white? I mean, it's a LOT easier for everyone! Except when you title yourself, you can never change it, EVER.
(I'm not quite sure if that was relevant or not, but i felt like saying that...... XD)
This is why we have social anxiety..
Tough it out. You'll be fine.
I know right?! Actually, I have a male friend and he isnt a douchbag like the other boys I have know for the past few years. He's actually pretty cool.
I have one really good guy friend, too... But... ARGH.
Yeah....I know the feeling...T^T
Just.... ALJSJSKS.
ASJJEFJP'JOPEQJ[OFEJ[OQEF[JKO
Please... Hide me.... Please...! TAT
View all replies
Urgh You teenagers (even though I am one myself)
They are boys, what did you expect?
Boys and Girls are equally annonying as each other. The reason why they do this is cause they know that its pissing you off.

I can't deal with this.....:iconfacepalmplz:
If you can't deal with it then why are you here...? O____o
Felt like educating you.
And then you discover that boys have dicks and bam! it's hormone wonderland and you will forget that you ever thought like this because you're too busy choking on a cock.
*shudders* please, no. The more I'm around guys like this the more I'm attracted to girls.
And the more one of my guy friends (coincidence...) calls me a lesbian... :iconotlplz:
As I said, only until you discover their genitalia. :aww: