Pickle :(

I'm in a pickle and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not a complaint. Something like this is better suited to your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Try inserting said pickle into all orifices of your body.
You should go to suggestions.
Eat your way out.
How on earth did you manage to get into a pickle? I mean, a pickle is so much smaller than you are. How did you manage to shrink yourself down to the pickle's size? Furthermore, once you did that how did you get inside the pickle? Did you cut a slit in it and then have someone else sow it up once you were inside? If so, what was the point of this exercise? Was it to send some complex socio-political message to the the world? And if this is the case, why hasn't anyone contacted the Tate yet?
It's pickle time. - Essex.
Eat yourself. It's the only option.
Just tickle that pickle... I mean, what?
I don't understand.
What do you mean?
View all replies
I haven't had a pickle in a long time.
Man, what is up with this new wave of shitty trolls that just say random incoherent bullshit and upload weird pictures? Are these the hipsters of the trolling universe? Whatever happened to just hammering into some cunt?
This is exactly what I'm referring to.
Hey, is that you?
Ooooh boy. I'm sorry to say, but you're definitely in the wrong place if you want good advice or even sympathy. This forum was basically designed to let people vent their frustrations. People here usually reply with sarcasm and jokes. That includes me most of the time, but right now I will give you good advice and tell you "help with life" is where you will (hopefully) find help with your problem.

But now thanks to your post I want pickles....