Hallway walk of shame

I'm an academic failure, which resulted in me having to drop to a lower level of school (lol Dutch school system discriminating and all), so I constantly feel like a bored retard here and I'm surrounded by idiots and skanky girls who do nothing but webcam in class with black guys (don't go racist on me, I'm just observing).

I still have trouble with two subjects though, math and economics. We have those from the same teacher and he's great though strict. But that's good considering the turds in my class (I'm the only one that doesn't have to take resits).

But then the day came. The very first day I forgot my economics book. And no book means no entry to the class.

And I had to take that wall of shame with all my classmates asking "Where are you going?" and I had to say "I got sent out because I forgot my book".

And now I'm sitting here with the scum of my class, feeling so ashamed I could cry, because I forgot a damn book
Comments62
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Stop failing then.
Sounds intense. :O

How long before you're far away from the place?
2,5 years :C
That's.. quite a long time still. :hmm:

You found a way to remember your book? :la:
Oh thats not good, at least your not in Pakistan or France if you fail one class you have to repeat the year. (Well for the Pakistan thing thats what my dad told me since he had his High School days there...)
I remember forgetting my books in school. The teachers would let me get them from my locker and once i left this obese textbook at home and kinda had to be a ninja and hide from the teacher.
It's not your fault really, and if you really are an academic failure get a tutor for a while. I
was like failing math (not really) I got a D- on the math final however even though I got like As or B+s in Advanced math. The tutor made me understand things I didn't understand and now I do ^_^.
I don't know about tutors for economics although it is tricky.
If only tutors were like the "Tutor kings and queens" of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Those guys are like celebrities that tutor for final exams.
Good luck
Wow, that is all kinds of suck. In my later years of high school I didn't even bring my books to class. I'd listen to the lectures, get the assignments and do them on my own time.
:icondickkickplz:

I've never made a walk of shame in a hallway, only across a city on a bus and then walking slowly with a hangover and bowed legs.

Them sluts shouldn't be webcamming the domestic staff. I'll call the master.
I never remembered to bring my books to class in High School. Or I forgot my locker combination :bucktooth:
(lol Dutch school system discriminating and all)

skanky girls who do nothing but webcam in class with black guys (don't go racist on me, I'm just observing)

:iconfryplz:
That's what you get for being on a dutch school, you fail in a subject you're going to drop later anyways, VMBO FOR YOU (or whatever level is lower as the one you did before)
I finished HAVO with only 8's and 9's and then went to HBO. But since I suck at practical assignments I failed my internship and I had to drop down to MBO. And now I'm only getting 9's and 10's. I'm bored as fuck in class.
It's your own fault. :slow:

Those schools are strict about the rules to teach those students a form of discipline and prepare them for the real world. If you can't even follow it on your first day then maybe you belong there. Unless you prefer teachers to be more relaxed and less strict. (?)
I didn't say it wasn't, I wasn't complaning about the rule either. I was complaining about having to do the walk of shame because I'm such an idiot.
Over here our books are just kept in the different classrooms in a big cabinet with the years labelled, don't they do that there?
No, you have to buy your own and bring your own. Unless you get a locker.
"I'm an academic failure, which resulted in me having to drop to a lower level of school (lol Dutch school system discriminating and all)"

It's not discrimination if they put you where you belong. Surely. Well you did say you're an academic failure....
On the discipline part. I can study just fine. I failed my practical periods. I'm only scoring 9's now.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, mate. I'm excellent in Math, I was in the top percent of my College Algebra class last semester. As for economics, I've always been a bit shaky there.

Try getting a tutor or joining some friends for a study session, it helped me. As for the book issue, might wanna consider chaining it to your wrist. My old Physics class was the same way; no book, no class.
The rule is justice, it's just a bit sucky that I forgot it. It's probably the first time in my entire life.
You can't just sit in the class and listen? Maybe share a book with someone else. It seems dumb that you can't enter a classroom without your book.

But then I went to school in Canada so things are different here.